Chapter 3: Hanako Journey Begins (Part 1)

Hanako was with Lord Kenshin finding a perfect katana for Hanako to use on sparring with Lord Kenshin than her Shinai (wooden sword) as they went to a village to meet blacksmith to see if any weapon is suitable for her. When they got there Hanako checks out the katana collection as she picks up one katana from the collection slowly unsheathed the katana to see it's blade but sheathed the katana.

Kenshin: "What's wrong Hanako did you like that blade."

Hanako: "I like it but that blade is not the one for me....."

Kenshin: "Oh why is that?"

Hanako: "My Grandfather told me a blade is like a soul that is part of you like two soul in one pretty much but you might think it's funny how I say or stupid."

*Scratch her head giving a bit worried smile as she look to the side*

Kenshin: "I don't think it's funny or stupid Hanako."

*He smiles at her warmly also his eyes were kind*

Hanako: "Thank you Kenshin." *She smiles back at him*

The bladesmith came by to see if Hanako got the blade she wanted but shook her head saying no as he rubs his grey goatee beard thinking the perfect blade for Hanako as he go walk somewhere in his shop then quickly came back to Hanako as he show her a long-bladed katana that have beautiful design on the sheath have sakura petal that almost realistic then she slowly unsheath the katana seeing the blade shine brightly. Hanako turns to the blacksmith looking a bit tensely as the air felt heavy and the bladesmith waits her answer.

Hanako: "Do you have another katana that is similar as this?"

*She smiled to him as Kenshin and the old men face fault -anime style- and they both regain their posture as the old men turn to Hanako*

Bladesmith: "Is that all you wanted to say?"

*a bead of sweat drop came to the side of Kenshin and she nodded positively as the old men rub his grey rough goatee beard*

Hanako: "YEP~"

she shows a positive smile and tone to the bladesmith then explain to her what type of katana would would she like it to be the katana she is holding. She said to the old men bladesmith she wanted the blade it to be a bit short or half size katana with same design of the long katana sheath.

Bladesmith: "Very well though that katana took me 4 or 6 weeks to make the perfection of its beauty by working alone."

Hanako: "Well I need today so I can help you finish quickly making the blade if we work together."

Kenshin: "You can make katana too Hanako-chan?"

*He was a bit surprised so did the bladesmith*

Hanako: "Well no..... I seen lots of katana making by my grandfather I watch him how he make his katana but he never wants me near his workshop because it's dangerous and I know one way quick making of the katana."

Bladesmith: "Really?"

Hanako: "Yeah! Let's start working."

20 mins. later

After the finishing the last touches making the short blade katana like a quick BANG or POOF taking out the katana out of the cooling water Hanako takes the katana hold gently and takes the cleaning tool from the old men as she set the katana on her lap. She takes a tissue folding it half and gently put it on the blade cleaning off the sword oil then gently powders the whole blade with uchiko and again cleans it off carefully.

Hanako: "It's finally done!~" 

*Pointing the sword up as Kenshin and the old man were suprised*

Kenshin: "I can't believe you guys finish in just in short time well.....by your idea but anyway...............wannna go sparring?" *He said in a happily princey tone*

Hanako: "Yeah!"

They run outside to the empty space of the field so no one can be hurt or bother their spar as they both unsheathed thier katana as they both take their ready stance.

Kenshin: "Be sure to let you know I won't be easy on you Hanako."

Hanako: "I know that because I can sense your aura has a strong spirit of the samurai well you are that I know. But I better shut up already and fight darn it."

Kenshin: "Yeah." 

They slowly starts walking toward each other than run faster and faster as they both clashed their katana together as you hear the steel clashed making a lovely sound.

~In new location meeting the charaters meaning the fight be on HOLD and we met new characters~

???: "My dear lord almighty Demon King.~" *A voice sound seductive kneeling down to him and then walk over to his side*

???: "What news have you brought me?" *Sounded dissatfiaction of boredom in a deep husky voice*

???: "The God of war and the Tiger of Kai are going after Iwagawa."

???: "Hmm...... let's go." *He stands up as his red cape whiped to the air flowing down to the floor and began walking as the woman stand by his side then two boys came following along* 

???: "I feel so thrilled the excitment coming in my body killing people over and over again I feel something is going to happen HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."*The man laughing Psychopathic as the little boy was bit creep out then scratch his head*

???: "......... Did I forget something...... SHIT I LEFT BOW....." *Quickly runs back to go get it as everyone waits for him silently...... -palmface- *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone sorry for the wit of the story because you know school stuff,holiday, fun parties, and sometime unmovatied sorry to keep all waiting fo this chapter and hope it's not to short in all but anyway yeah please be sure to comment nice and and vote my story.

The next chapter is  Hanako Journey Begins part 2

See on the next Chap. and one more thing sorry I had to cut off their fight to make feel unsatisfied of a cliffhanger see you then and hope you like the song and I don't know much about sword you have to look up the research by yourself sorry I'm to lazy explaining about the swords.