Chapter 4: Hanako's journey Begins Part 2

Sorry for the very late update I was lazy and busy at school stuff until the end of the year so yeah now I would like to dedicate my story to tokusatu-heros1 and ILoveWolvezz for liking my story in the beginning when I first ((Cough third)) wrote my story thank you girls. ^-^ Thank you for voting my story and putting them in your library now onto the story.  Also Dedicated to my readers who loved my fanfic and made up 1k viewers!!!!

Enjoy reading and listening the music/soundtrack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the grassy field of early morning two swordsman spar each other until the afternoon.... Though recap from the previous chapter eh hem.... a swordswoman name Hanako Kimura a normal schoolgirl who have hobby of doing kendo to show she tough enough to be fit in battle as she spar with God of War Uesugi Kenshin. As the swords clash together making a sound of steel sound like bells Hanako cut some part of Kenshin's clothes and has bit cut mark on his cheek and Hanako sleeve on her shirt got cut as the blood drips a bit down on her shoulder.

Kenshin: "Not bad Hanako-chan first I thought your amateur girl with katana." Saying it serious and teasing tone

Hanako: "Heh... I been learning my swordsmanship training when I was 5 yrs. old so better not underestimated next time." saying it in her tomboy voice if it was smart ass

Kenshin smiles princely as he think a strategy during the sword fight, Hanako dodges Kenshin's blade that almost strike her neck when she moved back as he chuckled of amusement towards Hanako.

She scooted away from him then takes a deep breath slowly sheathed her katana stay cool composed waiting right time to strike. Kenshin and Hanako charged towards each other one more but Hanako slide to the side and stick her leg out Kenshin's foot got trip by her leg and got laid flat on the ground.

Hanako: "HAHA sorry about that Kenshin-san the battle seem to intense so I just easy lift your guard down and need any help?" she smiled still chuckling at him.

Kenshin: "Yes and well I do take everything seriously into battle but you got me there." he smiled at Hanako how her personality is very entertaining that how future person in japan is different in the era.

They both done their spar battle and quietly who watching both of them hidden in the trees is ninja Kasuga seem what very jealous to Hanako as Kenshin smile more brightly as ever.

Kasuga: "Oh look how Kenshin-sama smile shine brightly like a sun no more like it brings out heavens along the kami-sama oh my Lord Kenshin." she starts to fangirling or daydream about Kenshin with herself as she twirl her golden blonde hair along her finger, blushing very red, and heart beating wildly while kicking her legs back and forth.

Hanako and Kenshin easily sweat dropped hearing little giggles in the trees knowing Kasuga is there and though stood quiet and still though listening while there creak of silence in the field flowing along in the wind to them. 

*Few minutes later for Kasuga wake up to her reality*

Kasuga: "I'm very sorry my lord for my late or unaware my notice that both of you notice me in trees." her face flustered and felt a shame and guilt that she was daydream

Kenshin: "It's alright Kasuga so what message do you bring to me?" he smile sweetly to Kasuga

Kasuga: "The Tiger of Kai and One-Eyed Dragon are after Imagawa Yoshimoto and will be one the move this afternoon." she kneel on one knee respect bow to her lord Kenshin

Kenshin: "Already huh? Hmm.... Hanako would like to be help with Kasuga." 

Kasuga and Hanako: "EH!?" they were both surprised then quickly agreed by his order then went off watching the battle 

What Kasuga and Hanako witness is both clan Kai and Oshuu we're after Imagawa like cat and mouse though what Hanako image was a snake and tiger is after a ugly rat. But suddenly Imagawa just multiply by two now their are three of him as they scattered then Hanako and Kasuga split to watch what happen as Hanako watch over the passionate warrior name Sanada Yukimura after that chase the real Imagawa got killed as Hanako watch it before her eyes.

Hanako: 'What is this demonic bloodshed aura?......' she thought hiding from the forest watching a far not wanting to get closer than this.

The group of people who on the cliff introduce themselves the man who claims he's the demon king who name is Oda, Oda Nobunaga the most fearsome man with his wife Nohime, Mori Ranmaru, and Akechi Mitsuhide. When Masamune and Sanada felt bit lost that they did able to catch him or kill him the group disappear when Hanako was about slowly slip back to find Kasuga she step on twig when she was about to run from the incident she felt a hand grab from her arm as she slowly turn her head to see her capture person it was.....

???: "Huh it's you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lelouch: "Gao you know people hate tired of waiting for you and stop being lazy women get your job done.... "

Gao:"I'm sorry since I'm done with school I have to find a job soon but also a bit lazy typer please give me mercy lulu-kun darling." *puppy eyes*

Lelouch: "sigh whatever I'm going to do with you my lovely witch but first talk to your readers." He gives me a scary look

Gao: "FINE FINE." gives a pout face

Hello everyone I thank for all my reader again for 1k it makes me so happy though sorry I was not able to update now I've graduate from school but also bit lazy typing in my story because new anime this year. Also sorry if this chapter is short anyway I want a answer from you reader who capture Hanako will it be Masamune or Sanada your choice also don't forget to vote my fanfic.

"Can I get some rest now lulu darling?"

Lelouch: "Ah...No still have to write the other fanfic people are reading still."

Gao: "You slave driver!!!" get upset

Lelouch: "I'll make you food after your done." He gives me hugs

Gao: "UGH... fine.... see you guys in the next chapter."