(A few weeks later)Your Guardian Angel

AN: Since I found a song for Sierra to J'onn, I found this song perfect for J'onn to Sierra. He lost everything just about, so now Sierra is his everything. Anyway, onto the story. This chapter is just a bunch of romance and little action, I'm sorry but I just love romance.

Sierra fought Hawk girl and Wonder Woman, smiling. Her powers were working very well now. She has trained with just about everyone on the Justice League and Young Justice, even Batman agreed to help her train once. (She got her butt handed to her of course T_T poor Sierra lol) She recently made her Justice League costume, which was a black shirt with a red x on the chest, a light blue cape to her feet, a light blue skirt to her thighs, a golden head piece that is similar to a tiara (her mom wore something similar to it) and red boots to her knees, she wears it every time she trains. She even wore it when she went on a mission with the Justice League. The media has started to call her The Martian Queen because of her tiara, so it kinda stuck. "Good job Sierra, you have come a long way." Hawk girl told me. "I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are extremely proud of you. You are a true superhero, you overcame your problems and it made you stronger. You are almost a true member of the Justice League." Wonder Woman told Sierra, meaning every word she said. Sierra smiled as they landed on the ground. (They were flying during this session of training) "Sierra, I think it's about time that we asked you this." Hawk girl said with a smirk as she nodded at Wonder Woman. The Justice League met the former day to discuss Sierra's future and they all came to an agreement (even Batman agreed for once). "The League wants you to be a member, would you like to be apart of our family?" Wonder Woman looked at Sierra, hoping she would say yes. Sierra was a great person, she was also very powerful. It would be great to have someone like her on their side. Sierra read both of their minds and found that they were serious. She couldn't believe it, nothing like this has ever happened to her. She has never been this happy before. She smiled the biggest smile and even felt tears in her eyes. "Yes! Of course! I would love to be a member!" She hugged both Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl. "Congratulations." Sierra's heart skipped as she heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned and saw J'onn, who was very happy for her. Over the past few weeks she has become his entire world. They've hung out almost every day. She walked to him with a smile. "Did you hear? I'm a member now!" "Of course! I'm so happy for you. Let's go to a movie to celebrate." He picked her up bridal style and walked away as she laughed. "They seem so happy together." Wonder Woman said with a smile.

*Time skip*

Sierra stood outside of the movie theater with J'onn. "So, what do you want to see?" J'onn asked Sierra. "Hmmmm.....how about that new It movie?!" (AN: I really want to see that movie I love the original and the book, ok anyway back to the story) Sierra said with a smile, she loved horror movies. They were always her escape from everyday life, especially the stupid gory horror movies. "Are you sure you can handle it?" J'onn asked. He worried about her almost constantly, and she worried about him a lot but she didn't show it as well as he did. She rarely showed her emotions to anyone, even to him. "Yes! I can handle it!" They walked into the theater and bought snacks. They went into the theater and the movie began. They sat in the middle row and the middle seats, they were of course in their human forms (John looks like his form from Supergirl). Sierra focused on the movie, finally thinking about something else besides her psychopathic father. She was a Justice League member, a long lost Queen, and dating a wonderful man. Who knew in a few weeks she would gain a life like this? She even knew who her mother was. She smiled as the movie began. J'onn watched some of the movie, but he focused a lot on Sierra. He never really cared for horror films, he hated clowns with a passion, but he always loved seeing Sierra happy. Ever since day one when he saw her smile for the first time, he knew he loved her. He never thought he would feel this way about anyone again, not since his people were destroyed, including his wife. He felt bad for Sierra and opened up to her, glad to see that she returned his feelings. He swore that he would protect her no matter what, even if it killed him. He cared that much. Suddenly, she jumped and he held her close. "Scaredy cat..." He whispered. "Oh shush..." Soon the movie was over and he walked her home. Sierra had her own apartment that she picked out with the help of some of her friends. "Well, here we are. Thank you so much for tonight, it was amazing." She smiled at J'onn. He smiled back. "You're welcome Sierra." He leaned forward and she met him halfway with a kiss. This was her first kiss and his first kiss since Mars. It was sweet and gentle, just like they imagined it. Once he pulled away he hugged her and she buried her face in his chest. "I love you Sierra." He said as he kissed her head. "I love you J'onn." She almost couldn't bring herself to let go.