Where is she?

Diana sat in the Justice League tower, looking at nothing but calmness. The rest of the Justice League were either asleep or fighting crime in their towns. (Batman is one of them) Suddenly, an alarm went off. Diana pressed a button and saw two men kidnapping Sierra. She gasped and called Superman. "Clark! Sierra is being kidnapped! Where are you?" Clark was half asleep until she said that. "I'll try to catch the guys, you call some of the rest of the League in case we need back up." "What do you want me to do?" "Keep an eye on the rest of the world just in case something else happens." She hung up the phone. She sighed as she dialed J'onn's number. She watched as the kidnappers ran off with Sierra, she felt so useless because there was nothing she could do. "Hello?" J'onn asked as he picked up the phone. He knew it must be important, especially if someone was calling this late. "J'onn, Sierra has been kidnapped, Clark is following the kidnappers now. We don't know where they are taking her. Please get to where Clark is going as soon as possible while I call the others." Diana was worried as she heard that J'onn hung up before she could.

J'onn jumped up and shifted into his superhero form before he could even fly out of the window. "I hope she is ok. They better not hurt her, she is one of the only things I have left. The sunshine in my life." He thought.

Clark was at Sierra's apartment but found that they were gone. "Dang they got away." He whispered to himself as J'onn flew up next to him.  "Well?" J'onn asked.  "Nothing, she isn't here, they got away before I got here." He looked and saw the anger in J'onn's face. "Let's go back to the Hall of Justice, we have a tracker on every member, remember? We can hopefully use it to find her." Clark tried to pat J'onn on the back, but he just shrugged him off and flew off with a "See you there." He didn't think much of it, he knew this wasn't him.

Diana watched the monitors and saw as the rest of the League walked into the Hall. "Is everyone ok?" She asked over the communicator. "Yeah, it's just J'onn is angry and impatient." Clark said as he watched J'onn pace back an forth behind the chairs of the long table. "Don't worry, we will find her..." She was interrupted when the monitors went to static. "Clark, are you having troubles with the monitors too?" That was when the static was replaced with Lex Luthor's face. "Diana are you.." "Yes I see him too!" Lex smirked and began to speak. "Hello Justice League. I see you have noticed that one of your members is missing. How unfortunate. Now, I know exactly where she is." He moved to the side and they saw Sierra in a cage with her pajamas on. She has obviously been crying. Clark watched as J'onn flew over to the monitor. He punched the wall, leaving a mark. "Let her GO!" He yelled, his eyes turning a bright red. "Oh we will, just turn yourselves in first!" Sierra's dad said as he made his way into the screen.

"No! Don't do it! It's a trap!" Sierra tried to tell them, but Lex turned the thing off before she could finish the statement. She gripped the bars, sobbing. Her life was finally getting better, but he ruined it again. He always ruins it.

"Clark, what happened?" Diana asked over the communicator.  "J'onn flew out after Lex hung up. We got the location before Lex cut in, so he is going there." "Clark, you know he isn't himself, right?" "Yes, I know, he punched the wall. "