Me.....a Martian?

AN: Heyo people. I'm back, maybe. I'm sorry I've been really busy with school and what not (senior year after all). I hope y'all like these chapters still. I found this picture on google (it doesn't belong to me it belongs to the owner.) BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SIERRA AND J'ONN IT'S SO ADORABLE! (i'm ok now) enjoy! :D

Sierra stared at her arms for a few seconds, shocked. The league and young justice stared back, not knowing what to think. Even the Flash was speechless (for once haha). "Sierra, you really didn't know?" M'gann asked. "No, I didn't...my mom was a Martian?" She thought back to her childhood and it began to kinda make sense. Her Dad was a astronaut, but according to everyone he never was the same after he came back home. "Well, you are only half Martian. You still have the human features in Martian form." J'onn explained. J'onn was happy to have something else in common with her. M'gann realized that maybe she could finally have a normal life again. "This is great! With the three of us, we could be like a family!" M'gann seemed really happy about it. "I might actually have a chance with J'onn now." Sierra thought. "You always did." J'onn thought back. M'gann hugged them both, clenching the necklace and careful not to drop it. They hugged back. The League became less tense now that they knew that Sierra was ok with this.

(MEANWHILE AT LEX'S SECRET EVIL LAIR SOMEWHERE)

Jack sat next to Lex Luthor in front of a computer screen. "Well? Is the program working yet?" Jack asked impatiently. "Yes, the codes you put in really helped. Now, I should be able to hack the computer and send the missile shortly after. You will be able to talk to her for a short period of time if you wish." Lex explained. He was hoping that his new plan will be able to work. "I would like to talk to her one last time so that I can finally tell her something I've been keeping from her for a long time now." Jack felt it was finally time to tell Sierra the truth about her mother. 

(BACK TO THE JUSTICE LEAGUE)

Sierra stood with M'gann as the rest of the group were in groups around the room, talking about the training for Sierra. The video link to the Watchtower was off now. The rest of the young justice were watching as Cyborg, Green Lantern, Shazam, Aquaman, and the Flash began a card game. "I see the way you look at my Uncle." M'gann said to Sierra. "I don't know what you're talking about..." M'gann glared at Sierra. "I know that look anywhere,believe me." M'gann looked at Superboy the same way Sierra looked at J'onn. "I believe we should start easy and then gradually increase the difficulty level from there." Superman said to Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Batman as they stood on the opposite side of the room. "I don't think we should start off easy, she should learn that fighting crime isn't always going to be easy." Batman said. "Maybe we should..." Wonder Woman was interrupted by a loud beeping coming from the computer. Cyborg ran to the computer, frantically pressing buttons. "Oh no! Come on!" He slammed his fists on the computer, obviously very frustrated. "What's wrong?" Superman asked as everyone turned towards the computer. "We're being hack by someone, I can't trace the source and I can't stop it!" Cyborg continued to press buttons. "Wait, I'm getting a video chat from somewhere. I can't close it." Jack Evan's face appeared on the screen. "Dad?" Sierra asked as she walked forward, not bothering to shift back to normal form. "So, you know the truth now. You look so much like her." He frowned, not really wanting to think about her. "Like who Dad? Who is my mother?" Sierra asked, trying so hard not to cry at the face of the man who betrayed her. "Your mother was the queen of Mars, Sierra." Jack said calmly. "What?!" Sierra and J'onn exclaimed. "Your majesty." M'gann and J'onn bowed to Sierra. "You shouldn't be bowing to her. She isn't the real queen. Your real queen died! I went up to Mars on a mission and crash landed in her kingdom. She saw me and we fell in love! While they treated us, she cheated on the king with me. I came back to Earth heart broken because she couldn't come back with me! A few months later, I get you on my front porch with nothing but a necklace from her. I only had you to remind me of how much I miss her. That's why I hate you, because I miss her!" Sierra froze in place, she didn't know how to comprehend what her father said. He began to cry and Sierra was shocked to see him crying, but still couldn't believe that her mom was a queen. "Hello League, now I can take you out once and for all!" Lex said as he took the computer from a sobbing Jack. His face disappeared and a new beeping came from the computer. "A missile is being sent to our location right now!" Cyborg said. Everyone began to run out, but Sierra just stood there, still in shock. She almost fell, but J'onn caught her as he flew out with the rest of the League. Superman stayed back to try and stop the missile to save the building. Others flew up to help. J'onn held Sierra close as she passed out in his arms. He was really hoping she was going to be alright.