He nodded, "I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." He said, finishing putting on his jacket.

"But, Dad, I'm going out with my friends tonight." Allison protested, her face dropping.

I froze for a second.

Allison considers me her friend?

Mr. Argent shook his head, "Not when some animal out there is attacking people."

"Yeah..." I laughed nervously, "Animal.."

Mr. Argent gave me a suspicious look, and I gulped, nodding his way before quickly averting my eyes.

Allison shook her head, "Dad, I, uh, I-I'm-"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." He interrupted, "It's not my hands. There's a curfew, no ones allowed out past 9:30 P.M."

Allison huffed, and I felt my heart drop, "Oh.." I trailed off pitifully.

I was kind of looking forward to hanging out with Allison, Isaac, and Scott..

Allison threw her shirt on her bed, and Mr. Argent looked at her pointedly, "Hey, no more arguing." He said, slowly slipping out of Allison's room.

I sighed, "I'm sorry, Alli-"

"Someone's Daddy's little girl.." Lydia snarked, not bothering to apologize for interrupting me.

I looked down, "-son." I whispered.

Allison shook her head, "Sometimes, but not tonight." She said, walking over to her desk, and slipping a dark purple beanie over her brown curls.

I watched as she made her way to her window, sliding it open, and swiftly swinging herself out of her room.

I heard Lydia gasp, and I struggled to watch as half of her body disappeared through the window, "What're you doing?!"

I heard a soft thud and the crunch of leaves, struggling to see through the window, my computer screen not helping my case.

I saw Lydia relax as a voice spoke up, "Eight years gymnastics." Allison breathed, "You coming?"

"I'll take the stairs." Lydia stated, walking past the computer, rolling her eyes, "Loser." She mumbled as she looked over me.

I gave her a weird look as she passed, "Bitch." I scoffed quietly, no where close to having the guts to say that to her face.

"What'd you say to me?!"

My eyes widened, and I was quick to exit Skype, slamming the screen of my laptop down, closing it.

I whirled around in my desk chair, letting out a tense breath, "Oh my God."

I jumped up as Scott stumbled into my room, his hair a fluffy mess, and his shirt on backwards, along with his jeans buttoned, but unzipped.

I sighed sympathetically, "Scotty, Scotty, Scotty..." I said, standing to my feet.

His face lit up, and he ran back to his room, making me roll my eyes at his antics, deciding to help him nevertheless.