4: Old Times

Old Times

No One's POV

"Start!"

Kakashi poofed away.

Naruto and Sakura gasped.

Umiko puffed her lips out 'He didn't do this 2 years ago...I think'

They were having a 'rematch' of fighting Kakashi when Umiko interrupted.

Sakura looked around before she turned below and clenched her fist "He must be below!"

She brought her fist down and punched the ground with her amazing strength. The ground cracked and shook and Naruto and Umiko wobbled.

"B-Bubble-chan! W-What did you learn w-when I was gone?!" Umiko tried to scream at her.

Kakashi anime paled as he was seen 'What amazing strength...'

"Kakashi-sensei. I found you." Sakura smirked.

He jumped up 'Guess like it's my turn'

After everyone was well hidden, Kakashi hid in a bush.

Naruto whipped out 3 kunais and flung it at him. He jumped up and dodged the other 3 kunais that were coming at him.

Naruto and Kakashi lunged at each other.

All 4 of them started to have a taijutsu battle.

"I won't miss this time!" Umiko screamed and made that handsign. She flung at him "Ultimate taijutsu! ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!"

Kakashi screamed as she plunged her fingers in.

POOF

A log fell as Umiko froze. Her face grew red of rage "FUCK YOU BITCH!"

Kakashi sighed as he sat on a branch 'I knew that was gonna happen...'

Tsunade, Shizune, and Jiraiya sweatdropped as they watch her cuss.

"You're wide open!" Sakura charged at him as Kakashi landed on the ground. He dodged all of her attacks.

His back landed behind a tree and moved away as Sakura punched it down.

"That was close..." He sighed.

"Fuck Taijutsu!" Umiko screamed. She held out her thumb and first 2 fingers. Something started to form.

She rushed at him "Jikanstrine!"

Slamming her hand on his chest, he poofed off and she smirked.

"Wide open!" She spun around and saw him about to form a genjutsu on her. She closed her eyes and head-butted him.

He screamed and backed away, holding his head.

Umiko opened her eyes and cackled.

Kakashi felt blood running down his forehead and a bump forming on his head.

He dashed off.

"No way you're getting away this time!" She chased after him.

As he tried to put Sakura and Naruto in a genjutsu, he noticed something bad 'I feel like Umiko's gonna do something her style...'

"Umiko! Go!" Naruto and Sakura screamed.

"Got it!" She appeared behind him.

He widen his eyes 'Shimatta!'

"In the hole!" She stabbed him with her finger in the ear. He cried in pain.

"Up the pole!" She punched him under the chin. He staggered back.

"Here comes the match!" She pulled her tip of the foot into Kakashi's balls. He yelped and grabbed them.

"And down the hatch!" She appeared in front of him. Grabbing his throat, she flipped him over.

Kakashi stayed on the ground, defeated, with anime paled face, still holding his balls.

"And he's down!" Umiko grabbed a bell.

Naruto and Sakura sweatdropped at her actions.

"I never wanna be done by that move from Umiko..." Naruto said.

"Nobody would survive that move..." Sakura replied.