2: Surprise!

Surprise!

No One's POV

The White Storm laid in the woods, outside of Konoha, thinking what to do to surprise Team 7. She then got a idea.

She put on a mask she got from a friend and wore it. Pulling on her fingerless gloves, she dashed through the trees until she saw the gates of konoha ahead.

She jumped down and decided to walk the rest of the way.

Once she saw the guards, she smiled at them through the mask.

Kotetsu and Izumo however, were alert and took out a kunai once they saw her.

Kotetsu was glaring but then widen his eyes "N-No way!"

"What? What is it?!" Izumo asked, not taking his eyes away from her.

"I-It's the White Storm!"

Izumo widen his eyes "Quick! Go call more jounins and ANBUS!"

The White Storm chuckled "No need to worry, Izumo, Kotetsu."

They stiffened "How do you know our names?"

"You don't recognize me?" She pouted.

The guard woden their eyes. The White Storm, the criminal who killed many, was pouting!

They shook their heads.

She sighed "Fine."

She turned around and took off her mask. Dropping it on the floor, she took out a roll of bandage and ripped of a long amount.

Once she tied it around her eyes, she took out a red cloak and put it on.

She turned around and smiled "Now you recognize me?"

Izumo and Kotetsu gasped.

--

The White Storm dashed towards the training ground, deciding to surprise Team 7.

She could smell very good from a long distance.

Once she was there, she hid in a tree, watching them train.

She grinned and put on her mask.

Jumping on one of the lamp post, she waited for them to spot her.

Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha Paradise while Naruto and Sakura were sparring. But as soon, as he felt a familiar chakra presence, he shot up and got a kunai out.

He glared at the girl on the lamp post, ready to get his sharingan.

Sakura and Naruto looked at him confused and followed where he was glaring at.

As soon as they saw her, they tensed "Kaka-sensei, who is that?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know bu-" He stopped at the middle to his sentence and widen his eyes.

"What is it?" Sakura asked again.

"I-Its the White Storm!" He raised his headband up.

"Who?" Naruto tilted his head to the side.

"Man, you don't recognize me, Naruto?" She asked.

He tensed "W-What?"

"You too? Bubble-chan." She smiled.

Sakura gasped.

"Kakashi onni-san, I expected you to recognize first." She sweatdropped.

He froze.

"Can you already tell us who you are, dattebayo!" Naruto yelled impatient.

She smiled and took off her mask.

Naruto gasped at how she looked.

She had yellow golden eyes with a red mark under her right cheek. He couldn't see what she was wearing because of the red cloak she had on.

"Who are you, dattebayo?" Naruto questioned.

She smiled and wrapped a bandage over her eyes.

"Do you recognize me yet?

Naru-kun."