Will you be mine forever?: 3

[Rose] (Friday: around lunch time)

Alice and I were still laughing every now and then on the drive back to the house. Since school was still in session I could drive as fast as I damn well pleased, so we got home in record time. We both got out of the car after I parked it in the garage.

As I expected, Esme was waiting for us in the living room, a look of worry etched into her delicate features. I had no doubt her worry stemmed from the fact that we were home extremely early.

"Are you okay? Is something the matter?" She asked, voice laced with worry and confusion. Alice and I moved to sit in the living room across from Esme before we answered.

"Alice and I have found our mates." I said as a grin broke out on my and Alice's face.

A happy smile replaced Esme's worry but before she could voice her joy, Carlisle walked into the room.

"Is that why I got a call at work about your absence?" He asked with an amused look. We all smiled at him nodding happily.

"Then we must meet them sooner or later. But first, care to tell us their names?" Carlisle asked. I was about to answer when the sound of cars outside stopped me. School must be over. Maybe now would be the time to ask if I was hearing things right earlier.

"Rose's mate is Bella Swan and Alice's mate is her sister, Angela Swan." Eddie answered for me as he strolled into the house and sat on the love seat to my right. "We have something interesting to tell you both." Jasper remarks as he goes to sit next to Eddie on the love seat.

"Ya, you gotta hear what happened after you two left the cafeteria and those bitches tried to get in your pants." Emmett boomed his two cents as he sat cross-legged in front of the tv. Esme gave Emmett a stern look from his use of words but didn't want to interrupt.

"Ah! So I wasn't hearing things! So what happened?" I asked. "Well after you two stormed out to calm down the Swan's eyes never left the window that had a clear view of the two of you..." Jazz started. "...Until you were about a second from completing your joke. They suddenly flew out of the cafeteria door and using too much force in the process." Eddie continued. "They totally left cracks in the wall!" Emmett finished, making a sort of fist pumping motion.

"That is interesting..." Alice commented. I nodded my head to agree, "Maybe we will find out tomorrow." I suggested. The boys gave me and Alice a smirk that said 'you know nothing'.

"Rose, I think it was out of jealousy" Jasper stated, smirk never wavering. "You think?" I questioned. "Pretty sure, you didn't see the looks on their faces when they left." Eddie confirmed.

"Really? Do you think they can feel the connection too?" Alice asked, practically squealing as she started to bounce up and down in her seat. "I don't know Alice, they just might." I said thoughtfully.

[Bella] (Friday: Home)

Angela and I had just finished telling mom and dad about what had happened throughout the day but they still had not said anything yet and it was making us both nervous. I really hope they won't disapprove, I mean they know what it's like to find your mate. But then again it might be too risky to reveal what we were to the vampires, even if we were their mates. The Volturi are already starting to pick up on our trail but they are still in denial that we still exist; they don't want to admit their slip up all those years ago.

The way I see it there are only three ways it could go: 1) They except what we are and live happily ever after. 2) We don't take the risk and be mate less our entire existence or 3) We get rejected and die by the overpowering force of the Volturi or a slow death from rejection. The beast inside us will not be able to take the rejection and it will slowly die, bringing us with it. Our death would actually be a relief, the agony and heartache would be too great.