Will You Be Mine Forever? : 1

~Chapter 1~

[Rosalie] (Friday)

This can't be happening! This has never happened to me before! I mean sure I have been attracted to a few girls, but this is something entirely different. I have never felt such a strong need to tackle and ravage another person or vampire so much in all my years. It's quite scary really, how mush this feeling seems to be already bordering on slight obsession. Who would have thought that this small town of Forks Washington would hold such a beauty? But there she was, right before my eyes. She was right across from where my family and I stood. I was leaning on my shiny, new, red BMW convertible stalling time before another school day here at Forks High School started.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her; she was the sex goddess incarnate herself. She was getting off of her slick black Ducati motorcycle when she did something that increased my desire tenfold. She took her helmet off and started to whip her hair back and forth, trying to get rid of her non-existent helmet hair. I was so busy staring at her that I hadn't noticed that there was another girl on the bike as well. She was beautiful as well but of course not as beautiful as the other one, at least not to me.They were talking and laughing about some kind of joke their father had told them recently. I knew that the other girl must have been her sister but I couldn't help the growl that started to surface in the back of my throat. My inner beast was roaring, MINE!

I felt a wave of calm hit me and turned to the source. Jasper was looking at me with a raised eyebrow, no doubt wondering about my emotions. "I've never felt that emotion so strong in you before rose. Care to share?" I was about to respond before something cold and hard slammed into my side. I looked over to my right and saw Alice squeezing the life out of me. Good thing I wasn't human or else she would have already broken a few of my ribs. "Oh my god Rose!" she exclaimed. "What?" I asked. "I think we just found our mates!" she squealed in vampire speed, letting me go.

Ok let me explain a little. Alice, Emmet and I have been without a mate for as long as we've woken up into our new life. Jasper and Edward were the lucky ones to find each other. Have Alice and I finally found the other half of our souls?

"Which one?" I asked in the same speed, wanting to make sure who she was talking about. "The gorgeous one with glasses! I've always loved me some glasses." She replied, waggling her eye brows toward the school building as she let me go. "Don't worry Rose, Alice is rooting for her sister." Edward says, snickering with Emmet on my left. "Fuck off Eddie before you lose something important." I snap. Don't mess with me right now! I have a lot to take in! "We were just messin' with ya Rosie, don't get those panties in a twist." Emmet remarked, holding his hands up in surrender. I was about to tell Emmet off as well but Alice grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the school entrance.

"Come on Rose! Our respective mates are going to be in our next class with us!" Alice exclaimed, practically bouncing in her excitement. I couldn't help but chuckle at her eagerness. It wasn't that I wasn't excited, I was far from it.

As we reached the hallway everyone turned to head to their different classes. Jasper and I had History, Alice had Music, Emmet had English, and Edward had Math. Jasper and I were walking to our class in a comfortable silence. This was one of the things I loved about Jasper, he knew when you needed time to yourself. Just before we reached the classroom door a wonderful scent hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the best scent in the world, strawberries with a hint of mint. And just like that I knew; this was the smell of my mate. That girl right through this classroom wall was my everything, she was the missing part of my soul, my Heaven and Earth, and I would do anything to make her smile.

I felt a strong hand rest on my shoulder. I turned to Jasper, who had a warm smile on his face, and gave him a small smile in return. Without a word he moved to the door and opened it for me. Smile still on my face I strolled into class only to find my mate in Jasper's normal seat. I hesitated slightly but Jasper passed me and sat in the chair right behind my mate. I read his mind and sat in my normal seat.