The announcement and The Best Partners!

Lucy's POV:
Everyone in the guild was drinking and having fun. After Erza,Natsu and Lisanna were healed, they woke up and came towards me. Crystal was next to me and saw this. She was watching them in case that try to hurt me.
"Luce we're sorry for ignoring you and kicking you off the team." Natsu said his voice filled with regret.
"Yes, I agree. What we did was unforgivable. You may hit me if you wish." Erza said leaning inn towards me.
"No its ok I have already forgiven you." I said with a smile.
"Thanks Lucy." They said happily while hugging me. They released me and Lisanna spoke next.
"Lucy I'm really sorry, I was just a little jealous of you." She said with sorrow and regret in her voice.
"Its ok Lisanna I forgive you." I said and hugged her,she hugged back.
I release her from the hug and looked at them.
"Now, how about we party." I said happily.
"Yeah!" They said happily.

Crystal's POV:
After they apologized Natsu came up to me.
"Crystal fight me!" He shouted with his fist on fire as he was about to punch me.
"No." I said emotionless and kicked him to the other side of the guild. The guild laughed.
"Ha! Flame-brain that's pathetic." Gray said with a smirk.
Natsu immediately got up and lighted his fist in flames.
"Fight me Popsicle!" Natsu shouted as he leaped into the air and landed a punch on Gray. Soon the whole guild joined in.
"Listen up brats!" Master shouted from the stage, with Erza,Mira and a starnge man along side him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at Master and the others.

Nobody's POV:

"Fairy Tail! As we have done since days long past, I will now announce the participants in this years S-class wizard advancement exam!" Master Makarov announced.
The guild erupted in cheers.
"Alright! Im ready!" Lucy cheered excitedly.

"Im all fired up!" Natsu cheered as he raised his fist in the air.

"Everyone quiet down!" Erza ordered.

"The Master isn't finished yet." Gildarts said.

"This years exams will take place, on Tenroujima! It is our guilds holy ground!" Master said.

"Woah!" The guild said in awe.

"There will be 8 participants! Which are:

Natsu Dragneel!

"Alright!" Natsu cheered.

"Good for you, Natsu!" Happy said.

"Gray Fullbuster!"

"Finally the time has come..." Gray said with a smirk.

"Juvia Lockser!"

"Huh? Juvia is participating?" Juvia said dumbfounded.

"Elfman Strauss!"

"Those who are men, should become S-Class!" Elfman said.

"Good luck, Elf-nii-chan!" Cheered Lisanna.

"Cana Alberona!"

"Levy McGarden!"

"Finally, I..." Levy trailed off.

"Levy's time has come!" Cheered Jet and Droy.

"And finally... Lucy Heartfilia!"
Master finished. And the guild erupted in cheers.

"Yes!" Lucy cheered.

"Congratulations." Said Crystal.

"As this is the first time for some of you, let me explain the rules." Master said.

"Each of the 8 participants, please select a partner with in a week of preparation." Mira informed.

"There are two rules for the partners you can choose.

1: They must be a member of Fairy Tail.

2: You cannot partner with S-Class wizards." Erza explained.

"The contents of the exam itself will be announced once you arrive at Tenroujima. The 8 participants and their partners will assemble at Hargeon port in one week. That is all!" Master finished.
Soon after the participants picked their partners which were:

Natsu and Happy

Freed and Bixlow

Gray and Loke

Levy and Gajeel

Cana and Wendy

Lucy and Crystal

Time skip: A week later:

The participants were walking towards the boat that would take them to Tenroujima. All with determined looks on their faces.
__________________________________

Next Time: The S-Class Exams Begin!

Happy New Year!

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail!