Chapter 6

Lucy's POV:

A lot has happened in the three months that I have been training with Crystal, Draco and my celestial spirits. I have gotten a lot stronger. I learned celestial dragon slayer magic and I also learned requip magic thanks to crystal. I also learned how to fight and a little bit of martial arts thanks to Loke and Crystal. I also expanded my magic and opened my second origin so now I can have two gates for a much longer time.
    Me and Crystal have gotten a lot closer were basically like sisters although she still doesn't show much emotion. Right now me and Crystal are on our way back to the guild.
  Time skip in front of the guild doors.
  Lucy's POV:

Me and Crystal are currently in front of the guild doors.
"Ok Crystal I'll go in first then you will come in."
"Very well then. I'll wait here." She said emotionlessly
I opened the doors and walked inn. Everyone stopped and turned around to see me. As soon as my friends that didn't ignore me saw me, they tackled me into a big hug.
" Hi everyone one I'm back!" I said happy to see everyone.

"Welcome back lu-chan!" Exclaimed a very happy Levy.
"How was your training Lucy?" Asked Mira.
"It went great I'll show you what I learned after I talk to master." I answered.
"Ok then, he's up there doing paper work as usual." Said Mira.
"Thanks Mira!" I said as I headed to master's office.
I knocked on the door in til I heard a muffled 'come inn'. I walked inside and saw master doing paper work.
"Hey master I'm back!" I said.
He looked up and as soon as he saw me he tackled me into a hug.
"Lucy' its great to see you back!" He said happily.
"I'm glad to be back master. I want you to meet Crystal the one who trained me." I said.
"Ah yes the one you told me about. Where is she?" He asked.
"Oh she's outside." I said.
" Well then let's go meet her." He said as we both walked out toward the center of the guild.
"Crystal you can come inn now!" I said loud enough so she can hear me. I noticed that I got looks of confusion from the guild.
The guild doors busted open as a freezing cold air went through the guild, sending shivers up everybody's spine. There was a bright soft blue light blocking the view. As soon as the light went down Crystal came inn wearing a CAT COSTUME!?!