“But what happened?”

Harry looked taken aback from my question and his face showed confusion.

I cracked a smile at him and busted out laughing.

“I’m just kidding!” I said while pinching his cheeks together like a little baby.

“Yeah yeah yeah” he replied back while removing my hands from his cheeks.

I laughed once more before directing my attention back to his phone.

I scrolled though his apps before I found what I was looking for , Facebook.

I haven’t talked to my friends from New York in a while and I already know they spammed my timeline. Smiling to myself, I logged out of Harry’s account and entered mine it.

As the page reloaded, there were thirty-five new notifications and ten new friend requests.

I decided on not checking the friend requests and checking my timeline.

I browsed through a few of them before replying back to them.

Lauren

I miss you soo much London! We need to visit soon asap! Maybe for spring break?! Xx love you

I smiled down before typing a response.

Lauren I miss you too bb & most definitely we need to meet up soon! Love you more xx ;*

Raquel

I miss you soo much boo boo! My new number is 973-555-2651

Raquel was one of my bestfriends from back home and I missed her dearly.

Miss and love you too Rocky & I’ll be contacting you soon boo! <3

I decided that it’d be best if I gave Harry his phone back. I knew that he was watching me from over my shoulder , but I didn’t want to hog it. So , I logged off of Facebook before going back to the home screen. I clicked onto the camera and it opened up. I turned the front camera on and fixed the phone in my arms so the phone had a clear view of us both.

I smiled into the photo while Harry’s face was all solemn.

“Smile you loser!” I snapped at him with laughter in my voice.

“If you say so” Harry said all weirdly.

I smiled into the camera once again while Harry had the most cheesiest smile I’ve ever seen. His two dimples caving into his cheeks.

For another photo, Harry puckered his lips while I did the same too also. (photo on the right)

After about  five more photos, I handed him back over his phone.

“Thanks for letting me borrow it”

“No problem babe” he said while placing a kiss on my cheek.

“This is my favorite song!” Eleanor and Dani both shouted together.

I furrowed my eyebrows not being to hear the song before Eleanor cranked the volume up on blast.

Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere

Hands in the air like we don't care

Cause we came to have so much fun now

Bet somebody here might get some now

If you're not ready to go home

Can I get a "Hell, no!"?

Cause we're gonna go all night

Go until we see the sunlight, alright

So la da di da di we like to party

I immediately screamed.

“OMG I LOVE THIS SONG TOO! I LOVE MILEY OMG!” I screamed while clapping my hands together.

Dani and Eleanor and both screamed also at the new found information that seemed to bring us together.

“AND WE CAN’T STOPPPPP!! CAN’T  YOU SEE IT’S WE OWN THE NIGHT! CAN’T  YOU SEE IT’S WE WHO BOUT THE NIGHT!” we all screamed at the top of our lungs while the boys covered their ears in annoyance.

“OH SHUT UP LIAM! WE’RE NOT THE BAD!” Dani shouted at him.

“You’re right , you guys are horrible!” Liam replied back while getting smacked upside the head by Dani.

“HAHA!” Eleanor and I said while pointing over at Liam.

After the song was finished we continued and chatted about random things.

This day couldn’t get any more better.

Unknown POV

Parking my car from around the corner, I got out and hid myself from behind a tree a few blocks closer. Digging in my bag I pulled out a pair of binoculars and set my focus on the house of the Styles’ Gang.

The front door of the house opened revealing two boys with their hands entwined with the hands of two other girls. Next coming out of the house was blonde haired boy with a bag of chips making his way over towards the rest of the group.

Last but not least came out Harry with an unknown with his arm wrapped around her shoulder. I reached in my bag and snapped a picture of them two, along with the rest of them outside. They all made their way into their black Tahoe Suburban 2013 before pulling off into the road.

I quickly ran over to my car and got inside. Starting the engine up , I followed them but keeping a distance so they wouldn’t suspect anything.

Reaching in my pocket I pulled out my phone and dialed an all too familiar number.

After two rings the phone picked up.

“What do you have for me?”

“They all seem to be going out together as a group. I’m following after them right now to see what they’re up too”

“What else?”

“Seems like Harry’s got himself a new girl”

“Who is she?”

“I’m not sure but I took a couple of shots of them two. I’ll do my research later and find up more about her”

“Excellent job, give me a call when you find out more”

“Sure thing sir”

“Bye”

******

Sooo , here's the update that I promised you all! :) who do you guys think the unknown pov is? any ideas omg?

OMG!!! Did any of you guys see Harry wearing the candy thong and Zayn bit the candy off?!!

I WANTED TO COMMIT OMFG LIKE I SWEAR THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. IVE NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING SO HARD BEFORE IN MY LIFE LIKE ASDFGHJKL I SWEAR THAT THEY ARE LIKE IN A RELATIONSHIP ON THE DOWN LOW LMAO

ZARRY GAL FOR LIFE HAHA

um i think im too hyper haha

oh and raquel i used your name in her bestfrand lol ily <3

lol if you guys wanna kik or follow me on insta they both are katie_alexus :)

love , katie xx