Chapter 7(Heated Passion)

So it's my first time writing such an erotic scene...So tell me how it was-please don;t forget to vote and comment. Your support is hihgly appreciated and your feedback highly needed! =D 

Chapter 7 (Heated Passion)

Nathan parked the car inches away from the bed of flowers splayed across the open field. He checked the map and looked up from underneath his truckers hat to see a span of wheat stretching across the watered fields and green grass. Just besides the three square acres of corn-or wheat were beds and blankets of flowers. Every one distinct in it’s own scent and features. There were colors every where and despite the beauty of the small man made pond the vivacious hues began to hurt his eyes. It was breath taxingly beautiful -some might even consider it to be out of ordinary. 

Nathan checked the map again and pulled the ratty truckers hat over his head and rolled his shoulders back. They have been driving for hours . Nathan couldn’t risk another attack ;so he took heed of the map and the rest areas-he didn’t stop until he was sure they were well out of reach for at least a couple days. 

He silently breathed in fragrant air and sighed as the calm breeze and the warmth of the sun relaxed him. H leaned back against the hood of the car and observed the small details of the town. He stopped at Cudham London for a reason. His mother adored Cudham Church which was dedicated to St Paul and St Peters. The church used to be a seventeenth century farm house until it was made into religious ground. His mother would take them to Cudham Church every Spring break until they were old enough to refuse. He took in another deep breath remembering playing around in the front yard with Brad and justifying Elliot in front of their mother. They used to get in a lot of trouble. Every where they went his mother was greeted with clicking of tongues and a pity expression. She was known as the woman who bore three devils. Nathan smiled at the memory and straightened as the clouds started to roll back in. The sky slowly became dark and the sun rays were barely visible. 

He leaned over in order to look through the car windows and found himself staring into big green eyes. He tried to grin but he failed miserably. He had no right to make this event a happy one. It wasn’t up to him it lighten the mood. Besides wasn’t it his fault they were in this mess? Before he could question himself again, Candice opened the door starry eyed. Her lips parted and a slow gasp escape. 

“It’s so beautiful.” she gushed and started to spin as she looked aorund. Nathan leaned back lazily watching her-clearly intrigued by her reaction to Cudham. He wasn’t sure if he ever brought down a woman near Cudham but what he did know was none of them would have reacted the way Candice did just then. She wasn’t blinking and if she was ; it was rapid. Women like Camilla would prefer to be near the city; which was a convenience due to designer shops, paparazzi and five star hotels being near by.

“Where are we?” she finally stopped and noticed Nathan’s dark eyes on her. Color rushed to her cheeks and she cast her eyes towards a small flower shop. He stood up straight and slid his hands into his pocket before he strolled off towards the vintage Antique shop. 

“Cudham London. Elliot has small businesses opened here and we found a cooperating family who are willing to help us.” Nathan said glancing over t Candice who was still struck by the beauty of it. He couldn’t blame her; the place was calm yet alive, warm yet comfortably cool. He smiled as Candice met his eyes half way. Candice couldn’t help but return his smile with her own. It was contagious and they held each others eyes for a second longer. Nathan cleared his throat and sauntered on and about towards the shop. His back was to her but he could feel her walking behind him, a bit intimidated but nevertheless brave. Her eyes were still zealous but she regained a cool -more relaxed composure.