Hello My Name is William T. Spears

Start from the beginning

"Oh well what a lovely coincidence, that's where I'm heading! As you can see I'm delivering one of my custom made coffin's as a gift to a good friend who's currently staying at the estate." He said as he peaked my curiosity.

"A good friend you say? If it doesn't bother you, do you mind me asking who your good friend is?" I asked, only expecting the obvious answer of Grell.

"Not at all... Her name is Jaclyn, but I call her Mercy. So do a lot of people actually." He said as he took me by surprise. "I made this coffin for her after she let me measure her for one, I decided what better way to really establish a friendship than with a gift from my line of work. I mean she did give me a taste of what she does tonight." He said as my curiosities grew. 

"What do you mean by, a taste of what she does?" I asked hoping to get a clear answer. 

"Oh well you see she's one of those Marshal's from America. She was after a former student of her's who went down a criminal path. She ended up killing the woman tonight, her body was all mangled in the chest. She must of pissed her off something fierce cause I haven't seen a corpse so perfectly mangled before." He said in a sinister giggle. "Say Will, Would you like to ride along with me. I do so love living company every now and then on these long errands." He said with a fairly eerie smile. 

"Yes, thank you good sir." I said as I climbed onto his mule drawn wagon. 

"Say Will! Do you want to hear a good joke that my dear friend told me earlier this week!" Asked the Undertaker as he tried to contain his laughter. 

"I don't see why not." I said in my usual tone of indifference. I sat there as he told the joke with great laughter and joy. I couldn't help but grimace and finally give into the laughter, it was a very funny and impressive joke. 

"I say Will that's the first time I've ever heard you laugh. Mercy is quite the wit, you'd like her. Well you might even fall for her too! I don't think there's a man out there who wouldn't want to umm... Well you know? See her on her back, if you catch my drift." He said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Oh please I doubt I'd fall for her. And watch that imagery undertaker, it's indecent." I said as my laughter slowly faded. We finally arrived at the Phantomhive manor and were greeted by that leech Sebastian. Honestly I don't see what that wretch Grell see's in this piece of filth.

"Greating's Undertaker  what a surprise to see you here." Said Sebastian with that smug grin of his.

"Hello there Sebastian! I've brought a gift for Mercy with me!" Said the Undertaker as he violently shook Sebastian's hand.    

"Yes I see. Hello there Mr. Spears. What bring's you here this evening?" Asked Sebastian. 

"I'm here to speak with Grell, don't tell me he's not here. I know for a fact he is." I said as I adjusted my glasses. 

"Ah yes Grell. He's currently staying here as a guest with his new master. Her full name is..." Said Sebastian before I interrupted him, by putting my scythe in his face. 

"I know who she is, I sent an owl to spy for me. I witnessed the event's that have just occurred and I wish to speak to Grell about them." I said as I slowly lowered my scythe. "Take me to him immediately." I demanded.

"Are you talking about how Mercy is really a demon hunter or that she was born a reaper?" Asked Undertaker as he caught both Sebastian and I by surprise.

 "How did you know that?" I asked. 

"Well I'd be a fool if I didn't recognize one of my own kind. It was obvious she was born a demon hunting reaper by her fashion and her eye's. It was obvious she had her eye's hidden, she chose hazel. That's a mystical eye color known for it's ability to change depending on what one chooses to wear." Said the Undertaker taking us all by surprise. "Now if you don't mind would you be as kind to help me carry this. It's awfully heavy." He said as Sebastian walked over to the coffin.