" She's pregnant. But she said her belly is aching.", he answered hurrily.

" Ok.. So take her into the house.", the woman said and opened the door wider. Sehun entered the house and followed the woman. They had to pass the yard and went into a room in the wooden house. Sehun laid her down on the sheets which were lying on the wooden floor. The woman left the two without a word.

Sehun held her hand tight and wiped her sweat off. After a while, the slide door opened, the woman came in, but with a man in her age.

" How many months her pregnancy is?", the man asked after sitting beside Sulli, opposite to Sehun.

" Over two months.", he answered. The man took Sulli's hand and checked her pulse.

After doing what he needed to do, he looked up to the worried Sehun, " She's just too weak for the disadvantage of her pregnancy. She'll be fine in the next moring. .. She's still young, right?", the man asked.

" Yeah..", Sehun nodded, at least he could calm himself down.

" That's why.. Her body is still unable to resist all of the pains..", he said.

" How's our baby?", Sehun asked.

" It's fine too..", he said, Sehun nodded and sighed heavily.

" He's my husband.. He's a physician.", the woman said.

" Ah.. Yeah.. Thanks..", Sehun bowed a bit to the man.

" Are you the travellers?", he asked.

" Yeah.. We came from Korea.", Sehun said in the polite way.

" You can rest here tonight, if you want.", the woman said.

" Really? .. Thanks so much.", Sehun smiled.

When the flowers of sun passed over her, Sulli opened her eyes slowly to find that she was in an unfamiliar room. But she could guess where it was, it must be somewhere Sehun took her to. Thinking to Sehun, she averted her eyes beside her, found Sehun sleeping on the floor beside her, hugging himself without any sheets over him.

" Sehun, wake up.", she shook his arm a bit. Sehun slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes, when he saw Sulli already sitting, he immediately got up like her.

" You awake? Are you ok? Is there anywhere hurt?", he asked worriedly.

" I'm ok.. Why are you sleeping on the floor?", she asked.

" Ah.. It's .. I unknowingly fell asleep while watching you all night.", said Sehun and he yawned. Sulli sighed, she was happy to have a careful husband, but she felt sorry for that he was tired for her.

She removed the sheet from her and said, " Come here.".

" Why?", Sehun asked, dumbly.

" You need to sleep more. Let's sleep again, the morning is still young.", said Sulli. A smile formed on his lips and he moved into the sheets. After Sehun had laid down, she covered themselves with the sheet.

It's hard to sleep together on the small sheet, but it isn't hard for them at all. She jostled into his chest while Sehun was wrapping his hand around her, one hand being her pillow.
How lovely they were...

After saying goodbyes to the elder couple, they left that place. They used the bus to go back to their hotel.

" How's your feeling? Are you still dizzy?", he asked when they arrived back to their room, it's already noon.

" Not anymore.. I feel so good, like fresh..", Sulli lied on her bed, facing the white ceiling.

" Really? .. But what to do? I'm not ok.", said Sehun, lied down beside her, his hand supporting his head while he was looking at her with a smile.