I climb a top Mike and start His engine, the roar lifting my spirit enough to head to school. Today is the first day of my senior year at Sea Wood High, and the only thing I'm looking forward to is that this is my last year inside that hellhole.

At School

I park Mike in parking lot and get off of him. As I turn towards camps I see my best friend Cece Breeze walking my way. She is a 5'1" angel with a baby face and soft blue eyes. She has blond chin length hair, and chubby body like myself. She's part of the pack and we have been best friends since we were little. I notice she is wearing light blue shorts with a white dress blouse which looks nice on her. She doesn't really have any other friends expect for me.

She has meet my mom and Dad, but not my brother because he doesn't come home until late. She just turned 18 last week. I haven't seen her in so long. Her parents' choice not to live on the pack lands like my parents did. So we don't see each other much.

"Hey Mad how's it going?" she ask as she walks up to me.

I smile at her, "I'm pretty good. I just can't wait to get this year over with."

She returns my smile with one of her own, "You and me both sister," I laugh as she says that. We begin walking to school, chatting in the familiar manner we always do. My pocket buzzes alerting me that I have a text. At this hour it can only be one person.

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Hey sexy I just wanted to say Good Morning and that I hope you have a great day. I'm sure you look beautiful today as always. 😀😜😉

I laugh and shake my head. I message back:

Maddie: Hey handsome. Good morning. I hope you have a nice day as well and you don't even know what I look like, but thank you. 😊 😝

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Yes, but I can tell you're beautiful just by the way you are. You're amazing!!!! Remember that 😘😘😘😻😎❤💙💓.

I smile and laugh. I began texting this stranger a few months ago when he had accidently sent a text to me meant for a friend of his. That text said, "Zack I swear to the Moon Goddess I'm going to kick your ass when I find you."

Normally I wouldn't have responded to a random number, but my imagination was going wild, who was this Zack, and what had he done to the person who had sent the text. Curiosity won and I texted him back, "This isn't Zack this is Maddie, but dude I could take you any day of the week 😁 😝"

He had texted back that he was sorry and that he didn't mean any trouble. I laughed and said it was alright. We texted each other for the whole day, and a friendship bloomed between us.

I have no Idea what he looks like, and he doesn't know what I look like either, but I do know he is the Alpha of his own pack in Oregon and that he's a down to earth guy. Honestly, I want to meet him, because I have a feeling that he would be an amazing mate. The chances that he is my mate is slim, but a girl can dream. He seems like an amazing person, and I already like him a lot. It would be nice to be able to spend the rest of my life with the guy I'm head over heels for.

I pull myself out of my favorite fantasy to realize that we are nearly to the front doors of the school. I see Cece giving me a knowing cheesy grin, and I choose to ignore it. Instead look over at and ask her, "You ready dude?"

She shakes her no, "Nope, but we don't have a choice do we?"

I shake my head, "That's true."

As we continue walking, she says "Hey did you hear the Sam Snow is finally looking for his mate?"

My eyes widen, "Really? Damn never thought that would happen."

Cece shakes her head yes and says "I know me too. People think that he wants his Luna when he takes the Alpha status from his dad."