Chapter 1

Maddie Sin:

BANG BANG BANG

"GET YOUR ASS UP MADDIE," I hear my twin brother Alex say as he bangs on my door.

"I'm fucking up so stop it!" I yell back at him. I hear him grumbling, but short while after it stops and I hear footsteps walking down the hallway.

I listen to his footsteps walk away, and sigh as I get up even though I really don't want to. I stand up, and I look into the full length mirror and I smile at what I see. I am 5'5 with long dark brown hair that falls in waves to the middle back. I have big golden hazel eyes and a round face. I'm curvy, with a bust of 38DD, with a stomach that shows and thick thighs that has no gap in between. I am wearing my favorite pajamas, a red tank top with white short shorts and it hugs my body very nicely.

I'm not this society's definition of beauty. I know I am fat, but I don't care because I know I am going to find my mate one day. And he won't care what I look like and he'll love me for me and honestly I don't give a fuck what everyone else thinks. Wolfs start to be able to find their mates on their 18th birthday. Today is my birthday is I hope I can find him soon.

I am the daughter and second child of the current beta of the Blue Moon pack in Texas. Alex, my brother, is training with the next Alpha and the next third in command to take the position once the current leaders step down. Even though I am the beta's daughter no one, except for Cece My best friend, will speak to me because they dislike me. I stick out in the strict hierarchy of the pack due to my size and attitude. Honestly I think my brother only tolerates me because I am his sister the way he acts sometimes.

Alex is 6'1" with the lean muscle definition of a runner. With short black hair, a clean shaven face, and dark brown eyes, he is a heart throb at our high school. Alex is popular, being the world class track star that he is. When he's with all the other popular kids at school he doesn't even acknowledge me, because he doesn't want to be seen with his, "Fat, Sorry excuse for a betas child," my infamous nicknames at school. He tries to stop them, but he can't since he also doesn't want to be thrown out of the popular group he doesn't do much.

I always roll my eyes whenever I hear this. These simple minded idiots, seem to be only able of being immature. It's so stupid that I don't even let it get to me. I don't let their petty comments get me down, because the only opinion that matters to me in my own.

As I get ready I put on a light blue pair of ribbed jeans and a white V-neck that hugs all my curves perfectly. I smile at myself I look at my refection in the mirror. I grab my Black Butler backpack (Don't judge. Anime is amazing, especially this anime), and my black leather jacket, and exit my room. I stick my head into the kitchen and wave good morning and good bye to my parents as I leave.

My dad stands at a height of 6'2" with a lean body. He has short straight brown hair, which is starting to gray at the temples, and warm brown eyes. He is loving and kind father, but piss him off or hurt his family and he'll kick your ass without a second thought. He is one of the top fighters in our pack despite his age. He takes his duties seriously, and is a very capable beta. I'm a daddy's girl, and he's very protective of me. I've never even had a boyfriend, but I know that he isn't looking forward to the day I find my mate. I think it's kind of funny, but I know that he just wants me to be happy, and will support me in whatever makes me happy.

My mom Lily is a 5'5" Latina with a curvy body. She has long curly black hair and black eyes. She is so loving and kind, but if you disrespect or move out of line with her, she is quick to put you back where you belong. She is one of the top strategists in her generation and has helped dad and the Alpha on several occasions

They pause in the midst of their breakfast and wave back to me. I head out the front door, to a pleasant august morning breeze, and smile as my gazes is instantly drawn to my motorcycle. It's a Harley Davidson Softail 2015. His name is Mike. He is my baby, my pride and joy. I love him so much.