Chapter 10

Heyyyy..... This chapter is kinda eventful, but I don't know, you decide :)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dylan's pov
{Oh yeah baby! Dylan gets his pov!}

I was sleeping fine, I was dreaming about getting a new jeep (#teenwolf) when suddenly I was awakened by a SMASH sound and loud crying. Then, I heard hurried footsteps. I went out of my room and saw Thomas running to Sophia's room. The heck?

I decided to follow Thomas and saw that Hayoung was cleaning a wound on Sophia's arm and had a big first aid kit next to her. Ki Hong was picking up glass pieces from the floor.

"What happened?" Thomas asked.

"Well, the window got smashed somehow, and Sophia had a peice of glass in her arm. But, Hayoung's cleaning it up now." Ki Hong said picking up the rest of the shattered glass.

"Hey, what's this?" I said, picking up a rock that was by my feet. It had a note attached to it.

"Read it." Ki Hong said looking at me with a confused expression.

"Watch out. I'm coming for you whether you like it not. I'll get Sophia back one way or another. And by the way, the police won't be any help. They don't know who I am and where I am." I read. Who the hell sent this?

"And, WHO sent that." Thomas said. I can tell he's angry and worried.

"I, well, it doesn't say who." I said showing the note to Ki Hong and Thomas. Hayoung went downstairs with Sophia.

"I don't think we should go to the Carnival tomorrow." I said quietly. "She could get hurt. Whoever sent this must know where we are and where we're going tomorrow. It's too risky."

"Yeah, I agree." Thomas said looking a bit sad. I looked at the clocked and saw that it was 4:00 am. Wow. The last time I got up this early was when I was shooting a scene for the maze Runner. (Let's pretend)

"Well, I don't know about you boys, but, I can't go back to sleep." Ki Hong said throwing the shards away and putting the note in his pocket.

"Yeah. Guess I'll go downstairs. I wanna check on Soph." Thomas said already heading for the door. We both followed him downstairs and saw Sophia watching Toy Story.

Sophia's Pov~~~

So, here I am, with a bleeding arm, eating ice cream while watching Toy Story. At night. Or as mommy says, "4 in the morning." But, I don't see the sun. So it's still night time to me!

"You okay, love?" Thomas asked me. He took a seat right next to me. I looked at him and nodded and lookes at the TV again. I like Toy Story. Especially the green Dino (okay, who doesn't like the green Dino?!) .

"How's your arm Sophia?" Daddy asked me picking me up. He sat down and put me on his lap.

"It hurt." I said sniffling. It really does, I don't remember much though.

-- Flashback to a few minutes ago---

I was sleeping happily, I was having a great dream! I was dreaming about me being a princess and Cupcake was my knight in shining armor. Good dreams are the only type of dreams I've been having. Bad dreams are rare as Mommy would say.

Suddenly, I was awakened by a SMASH and my arm started to hurt. I tried to move my arm but it only hurted even more. I cried and wailed, trying to get Mommy and Daddy's attention. They came with a first-aid kit. And she started to "fix me".

-- End of flashback---

My eyes started to feel heavy. VERY heavy. I slowly drooped my eyes and fell asleep.

Unknown's pov~~~
(It's someone's pov, but you don't know who. Yet.)

I threw the rock at the window. It smashed and then I heard a loud cry. Must be Sophia's. Serves her right.

I walk back to a dark alley. I turned left, right, right, left, left, right, left, rig- oh wait no, left, no wait, right? Ugh, well you get the idea. I had to take a lot of turns.

I finally got to a secret opening to a " tunnel", I guess you could call it. I opened the door and went inside. This "tunnel" leads to a building. A dull black building. The yard was littered and black crows were flying everywhere. Cobwebs were everywhere, so was the dust. You could've mistaken it for a haunted house. Except, the people inside who lives there are worse than ghosts. I mean, who could be worse than ghosts, right? Well, The Crossbones Gang is worse.

I knocked on the door and it oponed. Yes, I am a part of the gang. Mom and Dad would've killed me of they... Um... Saw me. I'd be grounded. But, I'm 19 years old. So,,,

"Boss! How did your mission go? Did it go well?" Mick, my right-hand man, asked.

"I just had to throw a rock at a window you numbskull! Course it went well!" I yelled at Mick. Yes, I am the top dog of The Crossbones Gang. Big deal, pfft.

"Sorry Boss." Mick said. I walked in to my "office" I guess you could say and sat down on the rolly chair.

"Where is Neela? Tell her to come here." I asked Mick. Mick instantly took out his phone and dialled Neela's number. After about 3 minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, putting both my feet on top of my desk.

"Hello, boss. I heard you wanted to see me?" Neela asked entering the room. I shooed Mick away and looked at Neela.

"Ah yes, Neela. You know about my plan? The one where I want to steal Sophia?" I asked her. Neela was a 5'9 girl. Her hair was black. Pitch black. So we're her eyes. She was beautiful, but she was feisty

"Yeah. I'm confused though. Why do you need a stupid 3-year-old girl?" She asked me sitting down on a chair.

"Like I said, I need my revenge. I hate her! I might as well kill her afterwards." I said smirking. I hate Sophia. She took everything away.

"Alright then, when will this 'kidnapping' happen?" Neela asked me.

"Well..." I started to say, telling her the whole plan.

⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐❇⭐

Well..?? What do you guys think? Who do you think is this mystery person who supposedly wants to kill little Sophia? Well, you'll soon find out of course!
.
.
I don't know if you noticed, but I changed the cover of the book. I felt that well, I just wanted to I guess. What do you think about the new cover? Is it 250 bad or..??
.
.
Don't forget to comment and vote!!
.
.
Love youssss