what is wrong with you today?

Start from the beginning

She dosent say a word. Just walks to the island, and grabs a banana out of the fruit basket.

Addy and Ally have both gone upstairs and changed and are now ready to leave. Sam and Brooke then leave the table, going upstairs.

" why does she have to keep pushing back, why can't she just listen. She never used to act like that. " I told Ethan, taking about Samantha.

" losing Claire was hard on all of us, but it has been especially hard for Sam. I mean you know Claire and Sam, they were super close. " he responded.

" I know E, its just so hard without her ya know? Whenever I was home I always had support. I know you're here, and you are really good at helping out, I just wish she was still here. " I said, getting kind of emotional.

" hey dad, its 650, btw" Brooke said casually.

The bus leaves at 655, and it take like four minutes to get there.

" GIRLS!! OUT THE DOOR NOW!!" I yell

They all head to the door, we make it about half way to the bust stop when Addison says something.

" hey dad, I forgot to give you my report card to sign, can you sign it. " she says.

She hands it to me, and I sign it, pressing it against my leg.

" two things, one, we'll talk about that C when you get home. 2 , you need to sign the back and date it. "

" I need something flat to write on. " addy says.

" how about your chest" says Sam.
Addy gasps, and pouts.
Right as Sam says that, we hear the bus. I grab Sam's arm,

" when we get home, you are in for it. This attitude needs to stop Samantha Nicole".

The bus comes and they get on the bus.

Now off to work.

~~ school Happens and so does work. No incidents. ~~( there will be some school scenes, just not this one)

Sam's pov

I walk in the house, and only uncle Ethan is home, no dad. I'm in luck. I start to walk up the stairs when j hear the front door open. I speed upo the stairs and almost into my room, but then I hear a deep voice,

" Samantha Nicole, my office, now. " my dad says sternly.
I acted like I didn't hear him and kept walking.

" if I have to go up there and get you, you will get my belt" he says, sounding even angrier.

I decided not to risk it, and make my way to his office. I sit on his chair and wait.

Dad walks in, holding a brush. Yikes.

"Samantha, stand up" he commands

I stand.

He takes a seat in the chair, and looks at me,

" I know losing your mom was hard, still is hard. But your attitude has been awful all day. And that comment you made to Addy was completely uncalled for. She is your family and you show love to your family, you don't Bully them. Is that understood?"

" yes sir"
" I expect more from you Samantha, now, over my lap. " he said,while patting his lap.
All my siblings and i are all pretty lean and not super tall,so this is no problem for him.
I bend over his lap. He starts right away , with his hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

he stops, is it over? he didn't even use the brush? My thoughts quickly disappeared as I felt my pants being tugged down.

" daddy, please, keep them up!! It already hurts."

" Samantha, I don't enjoy this anymore than you, but you will learn respect, even if I have to paddle it into your bottom. " he starts again, this time with the brush.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
YOU DO NOT *SMACK* SHOW DISRESPECT AND HAVE A BAD * SMACK* ATTITUDE. OR ALL YOU WILL BE RECEIVING IS SPANKINGS* SMACK* DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

" YES!! DADDY PLEASSE!!" I begged.

He picked my up, pulled up my pants, and have me a hug.

" honey, I hated that. Please don't make me keep spanking you. You don't enjoy it, I don't enjoy it. So please behave. " he told me.

" believe me, I don't enjoy it! And I'll try, no promises,* I said with slightly tok much attitude.

*smack*

He gave me a warning smack for my attitude. I said a quick sorry and, we walked out of the office to go downstairs and hang out with the family.

A

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Tried to make it kind of long! Do you like the way I did the dialect? If you didn't please comment and give suggestions.

Quick question!!

Do any of y'all know how to add who is playing the people? I'd love to know!! Please comment!