what is wrong with you today?

( back story type thing,they just had their moms funeral a week ago, and are still mourning. )
Scott's pov

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! Sounds my alarm clock, reading 6:00. I have to go and get the girls up, because we all know they can't be trusted with getting up on time.
I decided to go wake up the twin girls first, I mean two birds, one stone.

" Ally, baby, time to get up. " I say to her, while gently shaking her
" don't wanna"
" ally,I didn't ask, I told "
" daddddy I'm sleepy!!"
" Allison Rose, I'm waking up your sister, then you have five minutes to be down stairs." I told her sternly. I mean she gets dressed after she eats, so five minutes is more than enough time to drag her bottom out of bed.
" mmhmm"

" Hey Addy, time to get up princess. " I told her.
She slowly turned over and looked at me, squinting her eyes open and blinking.
" good morning daddy"
" good morning love, come downstairs, ok?"
" ok , " she responded.
Well, that was easy.

Next is Brooke, I gently open her door. She is so peacefully sleeping. None of them have had a good nights sleep, since their mother passed, can't say I have either. But, sometimes you just have to be strong, and keep fighting.

I carefully walked over to her, and brushed her hair out of the way.
" good morning sweet heart, time to get up for school," I tell her.
" dad, I do not want to get up, nor do I tend to. "
" Brooklyn, i don't care, and you better be downstairs in five minutes. "
" ugh!"
" take that attitude else wear missy. "

Last but not least we have Samantha. Samantha is the hardest to wake, just because she is the most stubborn.

" hey, Sam honey , time to get up for school" I say while lightly shaking her.
" no. No. No. At least ten more minutes. "
Please, not this again,
" 1. Don't say no to me, 2. Yes, time to get up, no more time, If you didn't take so long in the morning, you'd be able to get up later. " I respond. " five minutes Sam"

I go to my room and change into my work uniform, now that I don't work in the army, i work as a police officer, but i am an off call duty officer, because I cant be having to leave the girls at random times. Then I walk down stairs, and see my youngest brother Ethan having coffee. Yet, I only see one of my kids,Addy. I walk back up the stairs and band on sam's door,
* bang!* SAM! Out here now! "
I hear stomping of feet, oh joy. Bad mood sam, is a joy.
" dad, I said I didn't wanna get up. "
" Sam, I said I didn't ask. Either get down stairs now, or you can have a chat with my hand on your backside. Which would you prefer? "
" fine. " she says with full attitudes, waling down the stairs.

I then walk over to ALLISON room, I bang on the door, and it flies open.
"I heard the threat you made to Sam, not Interested in the opposing offer. Going to breakfast now. " she says quickly.
Hey, if only having to threaten a spanking to one kid is all I needed to do, then hey, better progress then yesterday.

I go downstairs and see all the girls eating except Sam.
Apparently Ethan was reading my mind , because just as I was about to speak, he spoke.

" Samantha, where's your breakfast? " he questions.
" not hungry. "
" well at least eat something small. "
" I dont want to."
" Samantha, you have to eat something"
" no I don't, I don't want to. "

That's where I stepped in.

" Samantha, give me your phone. "
" what..no..why?"
" 1..."
" dad are you seriously counting?'
" 2...."
" oh my gosh father! Fine!"

She handed me her phone.

" I wasn't counting to three. I was counting for how long I have your phone. Two weeks. " I told her.
" you have got to be joking. "
" do I look like I'm joking?" I asked with a serious look. " now eat something, unless you'd rather not have your phone for three weeks. "