character information

Scott Reynolds- 35 year old army veteran. Has 4 daughters. He has just become a single dad of four.

He is good man, with good values, and being a former Sargent, he always had control, now trying to raise four daughters, he has lost control. He ask for help from his younger brother, Ethan. Ethan then moves in to help Scott.

Ethan Reynolds- a single man, who loves his family, and is more than happy to help with the girls. He is kind of strict, but let's the girls get away with more than Scott does.

Samantha Nicole Reynolds- at age 14, Sam is the oldest of the girls. Which means she has to be the good role model. When her mother passed, she sort of lost all respectfulness she had in her. Due to this her and her father tend to but heads.
Samantha is a smart, sweet girl, that circumstance has changed.

Brooklyn Paige Reynolds- Brooke, is 12 year olds, and is a total daddy's girl. She tends to be a sweet angelic type of girl, but if she dosent get her way, things can get out of hand.

Addison Rose Reynolds- addy is a 4 year old girl. Addy tends to behave most of the time, unless her daddy isn't around, now that he is back in their life 24\7, she won't let him leave. When he leaves her to go somewhere, she throws tantrums that sometimes last an hour. Then she has an attitude until he comes back home.

Allison Grace Reynolds- Ally is 10 years old, and the angel of the group. Ally very rarely acts up, but when she does, you better watch out. Whenever she has a bad day, she really has a bad day. Other than having bad days, Addy tends to be the best behaved. Ally loves her uncle Ethan!

Ok guys!! So that was the character descriptions! I hope they sound good so far, if you have any ideas aboit anything for future chapters, please let me know in the comments, I'll gladly take them into consideration!

~A