woman with raven hair

and so it begins, i have not really be so good with making long-and or romantic stories but i feel like this would be a fun one to play around with, also i know there needs to be some good girl loven and i think the magical robin would be up to the task.

♥♥♥

(inside plott)

you are from the archipelago sabaody and ended up in the east blue working as a dancer at the baratie because you got smuggled out and away from the dragons and the slave trade there. you dislike the attention of the cook sanji but enjoy the people you meet, but then your world is flipped upside down when you have a raven haired woman sweep you up and off your feet and into a love adventuer...

enjoy~

as you put on your many different jewl pieces and your top you hear from the other side of the door that your "dance" time was upon you and you needed to be quick about your dressings so you can entertain the drunkin fools out in the next room.

"ladies and gentlemen, may i entroduce you to the one...the only sea side love you will ever meet and the best dancer in the east blue, and our dancer here for you tonight, (name)!.!!!" 

you hurd the man finish yelling out to the crowd and pull back the curtains, you slowly sashayed  out with the sounds of the music leading your hips and your outfit following you on your way out there.  the music went on as you danced and peared over your cover that hid most of your face and the fact that you were on the verge of tears, you thought to yourself that this is a nice job and life on the sea but you wernt ready for the hurassment that would soon come after the dance ended, with people always taveling the sea lone most of the time or with a ship full of men they think that if and when they see the first woman in miles, that they can touch and talk and belittle them just because they hand you a dollar or two.

but even tho this hunted you, you kept danceing and made that extra dollar to put twords getting you off this ship and or a house on an islanmd far away from men. 

as you kept danceing you made it to the next step of your performance and that was to dance around in the crowd, you swayed left and right, trying to dodge peoples wondering hands and you always found yourself ingering infrount of the women you found very pretty, they wouldnt touch you or cat call you, they would just sit there and gaze at you and almost wish to be you but if only you could say it wasnt the life it seems.

you felt a hand on your butt and you tried to turn away to get away but the man pulled on you to the point of tearing a hole in your attire. " please let me go, i have a dance to finish." you said to the gross man holding you down so violently. "Now now little lady, come on im just getting my moneys worth~" the man said as he pulled on you, "please let me go." you asked again and pulled away  from him as you saw a man dressed in a suit with a blue button up and blonde hair come down upon this man with a hard kick to the hand that was holding you.

"she asked you to let go, and now im telling you to let her go, or leave." sanji said as he looked down at this man as the man held his hand he got up and scampered away and gave both of you one more good look of "eat shit and die". Sanji turned back to you and made sure you were ok and that he didnt do anything too bad to you, you had to give it to sanji, even tho the perfeted blodie would steal your undergarments and try and kiss you every day he could help you in your time of need when it came down to it. 

"im fine." you responded to the blonde man and went about the rest of the night talking to guests that had questions about how you became a dancer and where from and how you ended up on the baratie, you didnt want to tell them the truth of your horror storry so you would make something up ever time someone asked, you thought of it as a game you played with yourself to see what kind of storry tou could come up this that day. 

it was one of the ways you could excape your real past and the fact you wanted to cry most of your days and that you disliked your life even tho it was so good, it wasnt for you. you wanted adventuer and not to be crowed with men. as the night neared a closing end you went around a corner to try and wash up only to be slamed up against the wall with a massive hand around your throat.

"im not gonna let go this time, not even if you beg. Althou i like it when a girl begs on her knees~" you knew this voice and face, it was the man that asutled you earlier that night and how did he get back in? and what was he going to do to you? where was sanji? can anyone save me? you thought to yourself all at a instant as you hurd a soft womanly voice off down the hall .

"im only going to asked you once, let her go." the woman said as you could hear her heels clicking down the hall twords you two.

"haha you really think im afreaid of a woman?" the man said as he pulled off your skirt and ripped your shirt and took a fist full of your hair and grabed it, pulling you up and off the ground.

"flour-de-bloom" you hurd the woman say these words with a hushed tongue but you were too scared so you closed your eyes and hurd her say one more thing.

"clutch." you hurd a snap of the mans neck and both of you fell to the floor and you scurried away and sat up against the wall trying to cover yourself as a tear crept out of your eye and down your cheek.

"are you ok? did he hurt you?" you hurd the womans soft voice as you just lost it and pressed your face into her chest and sobbed, you lost it and just wanted to cry in peace.

"thank you, i thought i was going to be raped again. " you said as you kept crying into this womans bosum.

"im so sorry that you have been going threw this." she said as she stroked your hair and held you tightly, after a few moments passed she stood up.

"im sorry but i must be going, i will be back tho, tell you what if you can figure who i am in the room tomorrow then ill take you with me." the woman said with a giggle and started to walk down the hall, the hall was too dim for you too see her face other than her warm glow you couldnt see anything.

"how will i know who you are? and where will you be taking me?!" you yelled at her down the hall way as you tried to stand to follow her but was still in shoke.

all you remeber next was that the tall woman let out a loveing giggle an stoped for a mear second and said these sweet and tantalising words.

"ill take you with me, far far away from this place and onto an adventuer of a life time."  you hurd her say as she disapiered from your site.

you collected your self and walked back to your room, and took your shower and layed down in your bed but before shutting your eyes you looked out the window and signed.

"a place far away and onto an adventuer of a life time..huh?" you said to yourself, you couldnt wait till tomorrow to try your luck and get away from this horrabule place. 

ok welp there is chapter one, hope you enjoyed. New updates comming soon!♥

what will happen? will she find her or will it all be in vain? find out next~