Chapter 5: Doomsday Already?

Start from the beginning

Hello? Princess? I'm sorry I had Luis to hack into ur account. If the idiot did something to ur account, I'll punch him 4 u.

I wrote back.

It's okay... I guess.

Oh, okay.

There was an awkward silence between us. He had someone hack into my account and all. I tried to break the silence.

Do you think Luis can show me how to hack into an account?

You want the idiot to show u? Okay, I'll have him do it 4 free.

No! 

No?

I mean, if he wants a price for him teaching me. I'l gladly pay a fair price.

I don't think Luis knows wat fair price means.

That made me chuckle. But I didn't want to put LOL to sound lame.

So wyd?

Nothing. Just talking to you.

 Oh, right, right.

You have nothing to talk about don't you?

Yes I do.

Which is...

Which is...

Which is...

Okay, I give up. I have nothing to talk about.

Well we can talk about Christmas.

You want to talk about the bearded pedophile who wants kids to sit on his lap as they tell him what they want for Christmas as an excuse for him to sneak into their house?

All of a sudden I don't feel like talking about Christmas. 

That's something we can both agree on.

I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe Wyatt isn't all that bad. A few days passed, and it was the usual routine. I wake up with my mom already went to work, I make my brother some breakfest then go to facebook where Wyatt's waiting for me. We talked about everything we can.

What type of music do you like? I asked him.

Hard metal rock, that stuff.

I've actually never heard hard metal before.

Then listen to some some hard metal music.

What kind?

Listen to my favorite song, Slipknot "Black Heart"

I've never heard of hard metal rock, or this band before. But the title of the song seemed pretty nice so I gave it a chance.

Ok, I'l go to Youtube.

Can I have ur number?

My heart just died and it took it a few seconds to start up again. Is he asking me my number, the Wyatt Matthews? He's asking for my number. No one ever asked for my number before, well a guy I mean. Well there were times a guy asked me for my number but only for homework help or what the project for science was.