Chapter 5: Doomsday Already?

Începe de la început

"Hello? I said hi to you?"

He swatted my hand away. "Hi. I'm hungry."

"Well I'm waiting."

"I want scrambled eggs."

I stood there, crossing my arms.

He rolled his eyes. "Please?"

"Thanks you." 

My brother loves my scrambled eggs. And scramble eggs are my specialty since it's the only thing I can make. I want to learn how to cook, but I'm not that motivated as much. And both of my parents know how to cook. It had taken me months, but I have mastered how to cook an egg. I grabbed 2 eggs, cracked them simultaneously then poured it into the bowl. I started to whisk away as I tossed the egg shells in the trash. A pinch of salt and a dash of pepper. I remembered in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, he showed how to cook scramble eggs while fighting someone. I got out a pan and put a slice of butter and but it on low, my brother likes it when I use butter, not vegetable oil. Then I poured the beat eggs into the pan, then flipped it to a plate. 

"Breakfest," I said, "is served."

His eyes were still glued to watching the video and slowly began to eat.

I eyed him, not even recieving a thank you. And when he does, it won't be worth it because I have to remind him.

"Soon you'll grow old and fat from watching TV and I shall laugh at you. Ha ha ha." I said, laughing mockingly.

He didn't reply. I sighed and went to the living room. It's almost 9 so I turned on the TV to watch one of my favorite shows, Bones. After that would be another of my favorite shows, Castle. Then I opened my laptop and typed in the super secret password.

I had lots of ideas on what I wanted to be when I grow up.  A vet but I hate injections so doctor is out too. I don't get the whole law thing so I didn't want to be a lawyer, but I like police shows like Criminal Minds and NCIS. Then there was a time when I became a Spider man fan and I wanted to be a photographer, I'm still thinking if it's possible. And I like Bones a lot so I thought maybe I could be a forensic anthropologist, that's the only job my parents agreed I could get. This is what I don't like, all parents think they should be a lawyer, or a doctor. But what they don't see is that we kids, in this generation see more than that. And that's what I hate. Because of all of these things, I want to be a writer, a novelist.

I love to write, ever since I was in 12. I written many stories but never published them. That's when I found this website called Wattpad, and it helped me see that there are many kids like me. They love to read and want to write, and reality or parents won't stop them from changing the world to the literature one. I got into Wattpad to check on my profile, then I went to Facebook. 

Yeah I know, Facebook? Really? But it's one of the only ways I can talk with my friends and relatives. But I don't have the guts to connect my Facebook account to my Wattpad one. I just hate to imagine what my friends will say when they read my stories. No one is on Facebook, it is pretty early to most people. Hours past and people slowly began to log on, but no one said hi. I was about to log off to go to Wattpad when someone messaged me.

Hi. 

I looked and almost had a heart attack. Wyatt Matthews is messaging. When did I friend him? I never friended him. Holy crap, what should I write back?

Ur probably wondering how I got u as a friend.

He wrote as if reading my mind. Just in case he is, I nodded yes.

I got Luis is to hack into ur account. I suggest u change ur password.

I feel so violated. I quickly changed my password to something much harder. Ha, take that Luis. I just hope he didn't do anything else than friend Wyatt. I checked my wall just to make sure.