Lost Love

5years ago: School was ridiculous, I didn’t even need to attend. My dad insisted that I be home schooled, but I insisted on a normal life. My dad is the classical singer Elton John. Life came with its perks being his daughter, but I considered myself to be grounded. It was a regular day at school when my teacher came in and introduced a new student. Nomad eyes, darted around the classroom on the sight of Aria. A breath of fresh air she was, something new... a new play thing. Some introduce themselves, some just Shouted in excitement... I just sat in my corner on stared... then the bell rang... recess time... a girl walked up to me and said “the new girl says she is dating Justin Bieber" and I felt my hand cover my mouth as I stifled laugh. “You’re kidding right?" I choked in laughter. By lunchtime the entire school knew about aria's stupid lie... every time she walked past someone they laughed and shouted "liar"... nobody liked her. My best friend Megan thought it would be funny to be aria's friend and find out more about her, so I tagged along for the kick of it. “hello I'm Megan and this is Lina...and you are Aria?" she forced a smile. "Yes hello" she said. So we heard u know Justin Bieber" I said. "Yes I do he's my boyfriend" she said and I choked back a laugh..."sooo how did you two meet" I asked..." While he was on tour “she said smiling what a pathetic lie I thought...id find out for myself if he even knew she exist...I’m not mean I’m just realistic. Later that night I went on twitter and searched @justinbieber. I didn’t follow him so I decided to follow him and tweeted @justinbieber yo Justin what’s up :-) and a few mins later he retweeted my tweet and replied. @lovagirl3 I’m grate and you shawty? and I felt a knot in my stomach I didn’t expect him to reply so fast, but then again I was verified and verified people on twitter tend to get attention faster...few mins later a lot if ppl started following me and I then tweeted @justinbieber plz follow me and he didn’t reply he just followed me and soon after I got a dm that said "followed shawty" and I smiled to myself.

*dm convo*

Me: hey can I ask you something?

Jb: sure

Me: umm do u by chance know a girl named aria?

Jb: no I don’t

Me: she told my entire school she is dating you lol

Jb: wow that’s very lame of her to do

Me: ikr

Jb: you seem chill...a normal fan wud have been crying now

Me: naw I’m swaggy lol

Jb: lol funny you got Skype?

Me: ya

(I’d put his Skype but yall are stalkers lol)

*that was the day I met Justin...on twitter and now me, him and lil twist are really close friends...we became best friends after my dad agreed to let us spend the summer together. After that summer my dad died, and I never saw Justin and twist again and I lost my phone that they contacted me with. Its been 5 years since I last saw Justin and im now 18 and he’s 19. Last time I saw Justin he had the hots for Jazmyn V and I had the hots for him. I decided that id move out to California, in an attempt to escape my old life and bad memories of my dad.

My eyes darted around the airport as I searched for Alex. Alex is my bodyguard, and he has the keys to my new California house. My family separated after my dad died. My sisters and brothers lived all over the globe, and my late father’s dream was finally fulfilled, with me continuing his legacy as a singer. my sister crystal called me every day, and my sis Kinda, lived in London living the dream... liquor and money...her weakness... and my brothers? Living large.

I was in a new country, my only aim? To reach my destination. Heavy hands tapped on my shoulder, and I was blocked by the walls of flesh that stood before me. “Lina" the heavy voice ushered. "Yes!" I said cautiously "I’m Ian, Alex is my cousin" he said in a whisper as if he did not want to alert the people around us. “Is he here?" I said in a whisper also. “No he isn't he asked me to come get you, follow me" he whispered back. I followed Ian as he led me to a black range rover. He ushered me in as he loaded my luggage into the car. Trying to avoid any small talk I pulled out my phone and hoped I quickly reached my destination.