Chapter 5

Picture of Charlotte McAurthur (Zendaya Coleman)

Alice's POV
I woke up with a major headache because I couldn't sleep thinking about what happened last night. That kiss was so good but fake. It was like he was drunk or high.

I left a note for Charlotte and called Nathan to take me home since I didn't want to stay here any longer with Joey being around.

"Did you have fun?" Nathan asked me once I got out to his car.

"Yeah it was fun until Charlotte fell asleep." I said while looking at my hands.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asked while lifting my face.

"Nothing I just have a headache and I wanna take a bath." I said.

***
When we got home I walked straight upstairs to my room then shut my door and locked it. I walked into my bathroom and turned it on to let the bath warm up. I grabbed some clothes and brung them into the bathroom. I shut the door and started taking my clothes off. Then I stepped in the bath and relaxed.

Joey's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever possible.

"I guess this is what I get for drinking last night." I mumbled to myself.

Last night I got drunk, but kissing Alice made me feel sober. I couldn't get her out of my mind when I knew she was in my house. So I drank, even after Alice told me not to. But I just can't help it. She's so damn cute and I really did want to fuck her last night.

I got out of my bed, slowly and walked into the kitchen to see Charlotte.

"Hey, um where's Alice?" I questioned.

"Oh she left me a note and said Nathan came to pick her up because she didn't feel well." Charlotte said.

"Oh." I said trying to act like I care, but I really do fucking care.

"You know if you like her so much, why don't you break up with Cat and get with Alice." Charlotte said.

"I love Cat and I always will damn it. Alice is just one of my side hoes." I snapped at Charlotte.

She stared at me with a blank expression across her face and saying nothing.

"Charlotte, I'm..." I began.

"No stop. You aren't sorry. I know you were drunk, but it doesn't give you the right to act like Father." Charlotte said with tears coming down her face.

"Don't you dare compare me to that sick bastered!" I yelled. "I'm nothing like him, I'm not!" I yelled louder.

Charlotte ran to her room away from me because she is scared of the person I'm becoming.

I sat down and I thought of how much of a fuck up I am, just like my father.

I drink so I don't feel any emotions, I pick up chicks and treat them like shit, and my anger issues. Fuck I hope I just don't.... rape someone.

My thoughts about Alice come back into my mind. I get up and take a shower because there is someone I need to see.

Alice's POV