Chapter 12

Ciel went to the abyss to search for Diablo finding out that he was just there waiting for him. Diablo look at Ciel coming in while smiling as if he's welcoming him into his realm but that ended quickly when the pawns came and attack Ciel from the dark.

Ciel tried to dodge that ambush but was quickly taken down, restrained. Ciel look up finding out that Diablo was smirking evilly at him while his fun has just begun.

Lu was still at his house wondering where he had went but quickly erasing that though of hers while sensed a unknown power nearby. She went outside finding out it was just David who was outside about to pick up his master. She greeted him as always while leaving a note that she was leaving and another which was a contract.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour. Have you eaten yet Miss Sourcream? Do you need anything for now?" David asked with concern while Lu just gave him a reassuring smile and answered it softly.

"Yes I had lunch at their place. I would like to restock the tea leaves as a gift for Alice though you need to keep it from Mother in case she goes furious as usual." Lu said while David nodded in agree. Soon Lu went into the shop where she bought her tea leaves and greeted her friend, the shop owner while David was thinking something deep but Lu didn't notice as usual. She was chatting with the shop owner while picking the tea leaves that she recommended. Smiling happily than before she bought it while going home and sending her familiar to send the tea leaves as a gift to Ciel. She went back home as she went to her room to rest and finding out that she didn't tell him. Frustrated, she clutched her hands hard while throwing her soul spear to the training dummy with rage.

She hug her pillow while thinking back about her past while unable to escape the sins she did. She chuckled while thinking 'Does demons even care about the sins they did?' She hugged it tighter while a dark aura was present without her knowing. David who was peeking at her seems to be happy. He contacted her immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel was being torture or played by Diablo who seems to enjoy that pleasurable moment on Ciel's face while he was struggling to come out. His time is wasting on him and Ciel didn't like it. He was burning into blue flames while struggling out while Diablo was still watching his every move he made. Ciel's eyes were more intense compared to just now while suddenly he was dead asleep.

"-el..... Ciel time to wake up Ciel." A voice softly sounded while The DreadLord awoke while seeing the place he was in. A field of white flowers..... why does it seems so familiar yet Ciel didn't know where was he even in. A man with blue hair came who looks familiar to him but somehow different. He wore his fur coat, a light line pattern vest and his dark navy blue long sleeved shirt and pants with a cross-shape sniper at his back while having chains on his as if it was bound to him.

"You might be wondering where are you exactly well this is your inner realm. Where you and me live." He said while looking at him. Ciel was confused from all of this; 'where you and me live?' seems really ridiculous and impossible but when Ciel's gaze was that person, he was feeling at home finally.

"Hey who are you?" Ciel ask while that person's face darkened.

"I'm Ciel..... the you before your memories were taken by me." He said while the DreadLord lost balance. He was loss of words while starring at him. 'The past me? That means I can ask him what happened in the past.'

"Care sharing about the past since I was wondering for a while?" Ciel asked him straight instead of putting a chase. He smiled while nodding. Somehow Ciel thinks that if he was another person, there was a chance for them to be friends but he still needs his guard up for safety reasons.

"Hmm it's going to take a while so here I go....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diablo was poking him while waiting for him to wake up and use his powers sadly Ciel was out in cold. He just stared at the 'corpse' while he sense something lurking near him.