Chapter 5

The Noblesse was getting mad at the whole ranking thing since she's same with a newbie names himself Casey and being so similar yet different to the man she had hope and loved. She gave her guard her love her care and also her fire to be here but her fire had died out ever since that day. She yearned for him for a few months unable to accept that he's truly dead her rank was still maintained by his will that he left otherwise she would be truly broken apart from anxiety. The only thing that is making her live was his will and his will only, if his will was being replaced by another reality she would really be devoured by her fear of loneliness.

She went to the meeting room where the generals will discuss about the upcoming war with their enemy the angels. Lu didn't really mind them but she was representing her mother to come here so she's kind of not wanting to come here in the first place. She saw the end of the round table noticing he was also there which made her angry but somehow she doesn't hate him instead envying his beautiful outcome.

Scar sat at his place which obviously in the top place with his legs placed on the table as if he's the boss which made her sick to even look at the barbarian. He said about the strategy while 'Casey' took notes about it and kind of have some thoughts in his mind while Lu concentrated a little and noticed Scars plan is surely failing without using his brain. She listen what he had mentioned while planning on her own on how to lead this army to victory. After the meeting she went back with a sore mind. She doesn't seem to mind David but now she just misses him more and more. She couldn't sleep well she was getting more paler than before but she needs to do her duty to survive. She didn't want to see Casey since it'll make her more worse so she made herself occupied after that she became more lighter and David thought she already move on and become more happy but what Lu is right now is lessen her worries from everyone.

She wandered around in her world aimlessly like a body without a soul. Until the war day was here but somehow she was able to rip off both heart and mind for her to concentrate for today. She was with the other armies waited for the path between heaven and hell to open, she was ready to strike as the doors slowly open. The angels flew out as the war started. Lu used her homing soul spears to catch the flying angels while the others were busy fighting already. David who was using his cross shape sniper that was passed down from Ciel(RG) using it to help take down enemies above and using Death Sentence- Marbas to kill them. Scar's army was overwhelming the army but somehow they're just going straight on while Karis and Ran was busy on their own and the famous DreadLord was no where to be seen.

The angels were overwhelming them little by little while wearing the generals slowly. Lu was still clawing them with her demon gauntlets and soul spears. Summoning out a demonic breath along Eschaton to wipe them out but it was not enough after a long while she was wearing out of energy and so was the angels. Before she could fight more David grab her and went to a place to hide.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! There are still things to be done." She said while David pointed. The angels summons were endless and the demons were loosing. She stayed silent knowing it outcome already but someone changed it all. Someone summoned out two powerful demons who was sealed by the exorcist and the angels since it was going crazy that time. One was out howling with the howl of terror at the enemy line which was weakened by us as the other was with 'Casey' smashing the ones who were tanks or high ranking and also killing them too. He and his hitman started their move eliminating everyone and literally everyone in their way.

Slowly the angels started to retreat but Lu didn't know why. Were they scared of him instead of the army had sacrificed and letting them go just like this? The war ended with them retreating as they went back to their places. Lu felt furious inside but somehow she was relieved that he came to save them from the trouble and somehow it reminded him again. She went back as she lay on her bed while hugging her bolster. She wants him back, she wants to Ciel again she wants to see the person who gave her the hopes love care and the warm feeling in her heart that made her heart flutter. She made her decision to meet her the Queen of demons. Only some could meet her face to face and she will need something in exchange. Lu was ready for that so she was determine to search for her.

But that was quickly canceled when Karis came, well with the information she'd been keeping for so long from Ciel before he died- his parents' death. She came and blackmail her while she stayed silent knowing this is a trap and a waste of time. She just ignore her with her limits as she went out the door but Karis bind her soon before she could actually get out. She was at the ground again while Karis stepped on her with a smirk on her face. About to take away her powers again like the last time, a blade was at her neck while Karis was startled.

"My my looks like the dark Earl is here for my prey. I could give you some if you like if you can be mine." She said while touching his blade. He made his blade nearer while his reaction was of course cold. Karis turn her head making her bled but she didn't care she wanted him she smashed her lips onto his while deepening her kiss into him while Ran was loosening his grip while at last being overpowered by a kiss. Ran was defeated as she giggled

"Now where were we.... Ah yes I remembered." She said while pulling Lu next to her while sucking away her power. Lu felt awful but it was all over when she came.

"Ley your majesty I didn't know you were here." Karis said while shivering a it. Let pick up Lu while looking into Karis soul with her emerald eyes that glowed powerfully.

"Lay one more finger on her and you'll know what happens." She said while Karis went back with a terror in face. Lu was thanking her while asking a request.

"Ley, is it available to meet Ciel again? Just one more time?" She ask while begging Ley. The demon empress thought for a while and she smiled.

"Will you do anything to see Ciel one more time? There's an opportunity for you guys to meet each other but...." She said while a bitter look in her eyes

"But?"

"It's not the same Ciel from before. Are you ready to sacrifice something in exchange?" She ask while Lu nodded tears overwhelming her eyes. Ley hold her hand while disappearing into a dark dimension as they or she arrived she was alone and Ley wasn't there anymore.

The dark place became a warm home as a little girl sitting on her chair and drank her tea. Lu saw another version of her as her eyes widen in surprise while she was still drinking as she swipe her hand and become another person, a lady with raven hair and crimson eye at the left and blue at the other.

"Hmm, another guest by Ley. Tch that pampered brat. Anyway my my Miss Sourcream what brings you to this dark place in the demon realms content?" She ask while her finger stroke up and pointed at the chair while Lu was forcefully lift up and sat in the chair.

Lu explained to her about it as the lady laugh a bit but soon resume to her normal state.

"Seeing Ciel is an OK but what's the exchange price? I don't work for a brat like you to be honest but I'll do this favour since I don't get so many customers here personally. Hmm I'll let you choose." She said while summoned out a box with her accessories. She wore her ring with a skull butting a Ruby while Lu thought for a while. She needs her place, power and of course her intelligence but she could sacrifice her emotions or memory but that's too much. She couldn't pick while she spoke up.

"Why not 1/4 of your demon powers since you could regain again in no time right? I'll keep it for now while I take you to see him isn't it a good deal instead of all your powers?" She said while Lu was still thinking this was a good bargain so she accepted it while the lady smiled. Taking her powers and fusing them into a ring it was complete a blue sapphire gem with majestic patterns on it and marked with her name. The lady brought her to Ciel's place and of course right in front of him. She turned back into the little girl while Lu was shocked.

"Isn't this Casey?"