Chapter 9

Lu saw the photo in her hands that she'd been keeping for such a long time, the people she killed in order to dispose the demon fruit was unlikely a failure. The man who called 'Ciel' in her tale was so different from the present. She was remembering when she was trying to reclaim her throne she dispose the one's she didn't need making them suffer. She used many dirty tricks to make her this far because if she didn't it would take her forever to get this far while 'Ciel' just keep it in for her to reclaim it faster. He showed her kindness and care but soon when he quitted he gave a disgust face to her because she was more like a witch when using dirty tricks and Ciel couldn't face his truthful part of him so he quitted as he died. In the end she couldn't tell him the past she did to him because she was scared.

Slowly she was able to remember everything about the present 'Ciel'. David gave her a mail while she read it quickly. Watching Ciel to get his abyssal powers, Lu thought for a while as she informed David that they will come.

She was there after some errands she had done. The V.I.Ds where there waiting in the dark hall while some muttered that she was tying to boast about her decent. Lu didn't care so much since she wanted to see how strong was he. There was a man which she didn't know or seen before in the meeting room. He has the same black hair as Alice but he's eyes were gold at the right and green at the left. He was wearing formally while waiting for the event to begin, Lu felt some chills from him but she didn't know why. 'Maybe because of the temperature' she thought as Alice came with Ciel behind.

"Thanks for coming for today. We will see Ciel defeat the abyss itself to make sure he could control it fully." She said while all of them including Ciel was shocked. Alice gave out a smirk while the man who looks like Alice came in front of her.

"So you wanted me to toy with your child? Hmm nice entertainment Alice really nice indeed. I hope my expectation don't fail on him." He said while grabbing Ciel's collar to the hadal zone which was more deeper than the abyss. The place was pitch black but somehow Ciel felt the ground under his feet and the place was lit up with the abyssal zone animals which was surrounding the dome created by him.

"I'll introduce myself in front of everyone here for now and make sure no one leaks out my name otherwise huhuhuhu I'll feed you to the fishes. My name is Diablo for now I am the Demon God which also means I am the abyss itself. Well enough introduction today, Ciel shall I start first or you start first my son?" He said while Ciel already made his move. Lu's eyes sparkled in excitement while David was keeping watch on Lu in case something happens. The V.I.Ds' were frightened of him but eager to watch this fight after centuries of waiting.

Using his dual bladeguns to shoot him with his aiming at top notch seems like nothing compared to Diablo. He just swipe his hands as the bullets burned into thin air while Ciel was finding a way to scratch him although he's a powerful one. He tried to slice Diablo using his blades but sadly he just dodge it with mere reflexes. Diablo was getting tired of this as if like he failed his expectation.

"...... Is that all, young one?" He said in a sarcastic tone while Ciel was desperately trying to lay a blow on him. His arrogance made his downfall and that made himself surprise too. Ciel stab the last dagger on the ground as he smiled a bit. Diablo was too busy evading his attacks and forgotten to see his surrounding properly while Ciel was buying time to activate the chains. Diablo got rid of the restraints on him quickly before Ciel could pull them.

'Hmm.... to use the abyssal chains also concetrating his barrages against me...impressive power manipulation and calculations...' Diablo thought while being inturupted by Ciel who was landing more blows to distract him. Diablo was getting tired of this distraction while landing a blow on him. Ciel dodged it quickly he swipe his hands up as the chains were summoned onto his hands. He chained the demon god while he got caught accidentally as Ciel pulled the chains down. Ciel shot many bullets while summoning out grenades and homing spirits to attack him. Diablo couldn't escape if he wanted to since he can't devy the abyssal chain itself who was retraining him and the pain while being attacked. Soon he got enough, he was burning into flames and trying to struggle out but the restraints were a bit tricky to come out. Diablo was struggling free from restraints while the audience was watching the tense fight unknow who will win when one general spoke up.