chapter 8 please no

Jeremy's pov

after his last class of the day was over he was about to leave but Mr Mac his math teacher said styles stay we need to talk he sat back down everyone else left and it was just them he was putting his homework in his backpack when he heard the classroom door being locked he jumped to his feet his heart beating out of control he grabbed his backpack trying to leave but Mr Mac blocked him and ran a hand down his cheek he flinched away as Mr Mac took off his shirt scared he finally uttered two words please no he begged him.
Shh he said tears rolled down his cheeks knowing Mr Mac was a lygan and even stronger then alpha relax he told him he kissed his neck as he tried to fight him off no he struggled to say as his shirt was ripped off by his teacher he ignored him and said your mine Mr styles.

Jordan's pov

she was almost out to her car when something in her gut told her to go back she hurried back in the school and something told her to go back to Mr macs class when she got to his door she tried to turn it and it was locked that was when she heard a soft whimpering using all her cheetah strength she broke the door down the sight she came upon made her feel sick Mr Mac was raping her mate who was crying she picked up a flower vase and hit him over the head he feel she pushed him off her sobbing mate shh she said pulling him into her arms then she saw the bruises on him some looked old and some fresh she saw the shame in his beautiful green eyes as the principle came in and gasped as he took in the scene she helped him pulled up his clothing hurting for him she gave him some tissues.