chapter 1 prologue

Jeremy's pov

he and his mom were playing in the sandbox and he was happy today was mommy and me day just the two of them his three year old brother Shane was at home with their daddy first him and his mom had lunch at his favorite restaurant then she took him toy shopping getting a few for his brother to then they had ice cream now they were at the park look mommy he said showing her his castle that's great boo bear she cooed.

Ava's pov

Love filled her heart as she helped her firstborn make his castle a bit more fancy every other week she switched off having mommy and me day with her two boys and today was their day she kissed Jeremy's soft cheek looking into his beautiful green eyes so like his daddy's love you mommy he said.

Jeremy's pov

his mom was about to say something to him when somebody came up behind her before he could scream a warning to her a hand covered his mouth and the person grabbed his mommy he saw she dried to fight the person but he was to strong and put a cloth under her nose making her go limp scared he tried to fight his captor but a cloth was put under his nose and he was forced to inhale it he tried to fight off his sleep but he couldn't.

unknown pov

Putting the kid in the backseat he watched his brother put his mom next to him they got in the limo and their brother drove off quickly he looked at the kid hoping he hadnt given him to much meds he needed him awake for what he had planned for him and his mother.

Ava's pov

She woke up in a cellar and panicked looking for her baby boy that's when she noticed she was locked up in silver chains which weakened her wolf and stopped them from talking are mindlinking their mate when she saw a big man undressing her baby she screamed and tried to break lose to save her son who woke up she sobbed when she couldn't get out the man had on a white robe and she felt sick when he took it off and she saw he was naked she feared for her baby boy who was looking scared she screamed when he forced her son to his knees and got behind him she suddenly knew what was about to happen to her sweet boo bear no please don't hurt my baby she cried but he ignored her and shoved himself into her son who screamed in pain and then started cry mommy he sobbed and she fought harder trying to save her baby boy.

Jeremy's pov

He sobbed knowing his mommy couldn't help him as the man hurt him he heard his mommy crying trying to get lose and get to him he sobbed in so much pain as the man bit him daddy he sobbed knowing he couldn't here him he was glad his little brother was save at home.