chapter 6 lunch time

Jeremy's pov

He couldn't believe the new girl was in everyone of his classes it was now lunch time he got a chicken salad sandwich and a lemon brisk tea he went and sat at his usual table he smelled the new girls yummy scent before she sat next to him hi she said putting her lunch down he wished he could speak but could only wave felt dirty seated next to her and tried not to think of the night before he took a bite of his food and chewed slowly.

Jordan's pov

She was staring at her sexy mate looking in his beautiful green eyes when a snobby voice said i know your new here but you shouldn't sit next to that freak of nature his name is Jeremy styles and he's a mute her and her cheetah both got angry she jumped to her feet and grabbed the slut by her throat lifting her off her feet and said never talk about my mate like that agian do you hear me? When the slut nodded in fear she dropped her and sat back down her mate watched her with wide eyes and a shocked expression on his sexy face as he looked at her she smiled and touched his soft hair he smiled.

Jeremy's pov

this lovely creature was his mate he knew what a mate was from his mom dad and family they'd told him about mates at the age of three two years before they were kidnapped he closed his eyes as she ran her soft hand through his hair.