Chapter 1.15 (The detention with centaurs)

(Dianna Agron as Artemis Hope Lupin)

Life asked death "Why do people love me, but hate you?"

Death responded. "Because you are a beautiful lie and I'm a painful truth." -unknown

For those of you who have been paying attention. Yes, I have been changing the actress the play Ara quite often because there is simply no one out there who looks like I imagine Ara to look. I think Dianna's delicate features, slightly tanned skin and blonde hair comes closest. And her voice is incredibly sexy which Ara's will one day be too...and she can dance so it's really the best match I think.

But if you imagine someone else as Ara, that's fine too.
♡♡♡♡

The Forbidden Forest
Hogwarts grounds, Scotland
May 29 1992

A little way into the dark forest they reached a fork in the earth path, and Harry, Hermione and Hagrid took the left path while Draco, Neville, Artemis and Fang took the right.

"So, tell us, how did you know it was unicornblood. You looked even paler after that." Draco broke the silence as they walked through the dark.

"They are incredibly fast and powerful magical creatures, Draco. It's not easy to catch one."

"So...it wasn't a werewolf that attacked it?" The panic in Draco's voice was clear once again and Neville was still walking closely behind the two of them.

"No, Draco, it defintely was not a werewolf. There is something else in these woods and we better watch out for it because I think Hagrid was wrong by saying that no creature in these woods would hurt us."

Neville whimpered softly. "Longbottom, could you at least pretend you're a Gryffindor?" Draco snapped.

"Leave him alone, Draco." Artemis warned.

They walked a little further when suddenly Artemis froze. "Get behind that tree!" She hissed to the other two before grabbing Fang and dragging him away. The three of them listened. Something was slithering over dead leaves nearby. It sounded like a cloak trailing along the ground. Artemis gripped her wand tightly but after a few seconds, the sound faded away.

"I knew it." She murmered. "There's something in here that shouldn't be."

"A werewolf?" Neville suggested.

Draco and Artemis glanced at each other. "Defintely not." They agreed. "That was no werewolf and it wasn't a unicorn either." Said Artemis grimly. "Come on, let's keep moving. The sooner we find the unicorn, the sooner we can leave."

They followed the path further into the woods, listening to anything out of the ordinary. Artemis ducked to see if the unicorn blood was still fresh.

When she looked up again, she saw a white light shine through the dark trees. It wasn't round but instead had the shape...of a person.

Someone was watching them from behind a tree.

Someone not human.

While Aurora was distracted, Draco saw his chance to scare Neville. He approached him from behind and grabbed him around the neck. This made Neville shoot red sparks into the sky, screaming bloody murder. "Shhh, be quiet!" Artemis ripped her gaze away from the figure and ran to him, holding her hand over his mouth. "Draco!" She hissed. "Are you crazy? Do you want to die?"

When she looked back the figure was gone. She didn't really need to look because the figure had made the dark woods light up around it and now Aurora couldn't see farther than the first two trees.