Oh My Small Philly-Chapter 3

Days go by quick. But this one day, wasnt the same. Dan and Phil sat in the browsing position for atleast 4 hours before they fully got up.
Dan had been on the phone recently, he had been down. No sarcasm left in him either. Had he used it all for Phil Is Not On Fire 7? Who knows? Late at night, sobbing.
Neither of them knew, they were both hiding something.
Phil went to TESCOs. The same he usually does on a Monday afternoon. The usuals, vegetables, fruit, bread, milk and more. It was a long drive, there and back. More traffic than usual. The clouds were a dark grey, flashing and thundering. Phil began to get worried. His small Dan, all alone in the flat.
"Im home Dan!" Phil shouted, like he usually does when he returns.
He got no answer, only a sniffle, coming from the dark hallway to their rooms. Phil walked down, with Dan's favourite snack and knocked on his door 5 times. No answer. He knocked again. This time he heard another sniffle.
An urge of anxiety rushed through him.
"Dan! Open up! I have cookies!" He murmured.
Only another 3 sniffles.
Phil, immediately began to worry and slammed open the door. Inside was Dan. On the edge of his bed, sobbing.
He held his pillow tight to his chest. Scrolling his laptop.
"What's the matter?" Questioned Phil politely.
A sniffle.
"Please don't be upset..." Whispered Dan.
"I had a phone call. I was at the doctors whilst you were out." He continued.
Phil looked down, at Dan. He sat on the bed, holding Dan's hands. They were cold. His face pale.