Chapter 33

So I decided (due to popular demand) to do a rated R chapter. This is my first time writing this stuff so bare with me if its not that good. But I did have some help!

So I hope you enjoy, and tell me what you think and if you think future chapters should be rated R! Again if you don't like this kind of stuff, you don't have to read. Nothing majorly important occurs!

------------

~Warning Sexual Content~

I sat quietly at my spot at the dinner table. Pushing around some of the food that was still left piled on my plate. My eyes glazed over as I listened to Andrea talk about how tough it was being on watch today. Her voice droning on and on about how there was nothing for her to shoot. So all she did was sit there in one of Merle's tree stands all day. Real tough if you ask me...

"Ye gonna eat Had?" Form beside me I heard Daryl's quiet whisper. Making sure not to draw the attentions of the others who were engrossed in Andrea's stories.

Tilting my head I met his gaze, his eyes staring at me intently. Concern seemed to riddle his face, because of this situation. But it was unnecessary, my stomach just didn't feel up to eating squirrel again tonight.

"Not really hungry." I softly said, giving him a smile.

He stared at me for a few moments, searching my face. I guarantee he knew I was lying. We've been in each others company to long, for us not to be able to read each other. But I was thankful when he just nodded his head and took my plate. Splitting the rest of my food between Carl and Sophia who were next to him.

They were more then happy to finish it, which was good. I didn't want to waste food, especially when it was so hard to come by.

Once he was finished he set my now empty plate down in front of me again, catching the eyes of a few people sitting close by. But they quickly returned their attention back on the person talking.

"Ye sure ye ok?" Again Daryl's voice lowered as he talked.

This time his body moving closer to mine. So his shoulder was pressed against mine. Letting his warmth pass into my body. Closing my eyes for a few moments I enjoyed his closeness before I opened them to the feeling of his hand gently squeezing my thigh.

But as if right on que, Merle quickly rose from the table grabbing people's plates. Letting the moment I was having with Daryl end abruptly.

"Best if y'all go to bed now. Lock up them windows and wait till morning." He stated, obviously answering someone's question. One that I didn't even hear. But how could I? I had Daryl's hand on my thigh, just the sheer act had my temperature rising and my core heating up.

"What about watch?" Rick asked as he stood up and wandered over to the windows and quickly closed an locked the shutters. Darkening the room significantly.

All the light we had was from the few candles that were lit around the table. The flames dancing around, casting shadows onto the walls as people started getting up.

"I got first watch." Daryl said as he let go of my leg. "Be out in the tree stand by the road. Ain't want no horde barging their way in." He said before picking up his crossbow that was laying on the wooden floor beside him.

"Sounds good." Rick nodded his head in agreement. "Had you want to take second watch? I know you have good aim." Coming around the table, Rick ran a hand through his hair before looking at me.

"C'mon now, she's hurt officer friendly. Ain't got to make her work." Merle spoke up from the kitchen.

"I'll do it." I quickly jumped in. "I have to earn my keep."