3: Butterfly

The rest of the day was pretty cool...

Chloe was done sulking and we decided to talk.

"So, you're in Blackwell now?" She asked, turning on some music.

"Yeah, I'm taking a photography class, the main reason I came to Blackwell." I said awkwardly. 

"So, you're more into photography now." Chloe said. Chloe got up and turned on some music, and started to move around a little to it, but sat down instead of dancing, which I could tell she was tempted to do. Chloe's so cool. Instead of dancing, she just hit her hand against her thigh, enjoying the music.

"Yeah," I said after Chloe sat back down. "I really love taking pictures. It's really fun. But, good photos are a rare opportunity."

"Hey, look at that." Chloe said, pointing.

I looked at her opened window, and a blue butterfly came flying in. I looked at Chloe excitedly as it landed on Chloe's desk. I got out my camera, and snapped a picture of it. The picture turned out perfect too. I handed it over to Chloe, as the butterfly flew away.

"This is hella cool!" Chloe said. "Mind if I keep it?"

"Sure." I said smiling a bit. "Consider it a gift."

"Sweet." Chloe said, putting it in the box of photos, along with Rachel's photo.

"You know," I began to say. "The butterfly does match your hair."

Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Hey, why don't you stay over tonight?" Chloe asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

Chloe smiled, a little deviously. She walked over to the radio, turned it up a bit louder, and got on her bed and started to dance.

"C'mon, snap a photo of me!" Chloe said.

I just laughed, and snapped a photo of Chloe. It turned out pretty well too.

Chloe grabbed my arm and hauled me onto the bed. I nearly dropped my camera. She smiled as she looked at me.

"C'mon dance!" She said, tossing my camera onto a pillow.

I shook my head and smiled a bit. I mouthed the word "NO". Chloe grabbed ahold of my hands and started to do dancing movments with them. We were dancing together before I knew it. I was smiling, and so was Chloe. 

The song ended and me and Chloe crashed onto the bed, out of breath. 

"That was fun." Chloe said, adjusting her Beanie.

"It was cool, to dance like that again." I said smiling.

Chloe took ahold of my hand. She actually held it. I didn't really care. It seemed kind of normal for me.

"You want to go back to the lighthouse?" Chloe asked.

"It'd be so cool to be there again." I said.

"Do you want to or not?" Chloe asked more impatiently.

"Yeah." I said. "Why not?"