DAY 1

Playing boyish online games is one of her happiness. She would rather prefer staying alone in their house with her internet than going out with her friends.

"WHAT THE?!" She cussed loudly with her voice echoing in their living room.

Oops! You can't play into the war. You've been kick out in your battle group.

"Tsk! Kung kailan maraming kalaban saka naman ako na-kick out?!" Padabog niyang binato ang phone niya sa sofa at tumayo papuntang kusina.

Usong uso ngayon ang larong WOW means War of Warriors. Yeah, mga lalaki lang ang nasisiyahan sa larong 'to pero ibahin niyo si Ishtar. She's been addicted to this game for about 2 months ago.

Because the day is Saturday, being bored in their house, she chose to walk on to the roadside. Someone greeted her but she just smiled. Di niya kasi kilala masyado ang mga kapitbahay niya. Alam niyo na, hindi siya pala-labas ng bahay.

She stopped on a grocery store when she felt her stomach roaring.

After buying some food to eat, she decided to go home.

When she was about to enter into their gate, she heard a scream.

"ISHTARRRRR!"

Ugh. Her Ate Crizziane. She shook her head before entering to the door.

"Saan ka galing?" Her Ate asked with her hands on waist. Kakarating lang nito dahil nakauniform pa.

"Common sense naman, Ate." Tinaas niya ang supot ng mga binili niya.

Her Ate Crizziane glared at her. "Ilang beses ko bang sasabihin sa'yo na patayin mo yung wifi kapag hindi ginagamit. Shockss!" Her Ate Crizziane massaged her head.

"Hayss, paano pa gagana kung papatayin ko?" Ishtar joked.

Before her Ate Crizziane threw her a pillow from the sofa, Ishtar ducked quickly. "Seryoso nga!"

Natawa si Ishtar. "Oo na. Hayss, kahit patayin pa yung wifi pareho lang naman babayaran a month."

"Booba! Kuryente pa rin! Sinasaksak. Kaya tumataas bill natin e." Her Ate Crizziane said.

Naglakad si Ishtar papunta sa kusina nila. "Oh? Sinasaksak Ate? Edi sana nasa ospital na."

Nainis ang ate niya, "Ano ba! Isht-" Sapul sa mukha ni Crizziane ang binatong Mr. Chips ni Ishtar sabay sabi ng "Sa'yo na yan!"

After that, she take a bath, dried herself and put some clothes on. Yeah, hindi pa siya naligo noong lumabas siya ng bahay.

Well, she didn't care about it. Hindi naman siya madungis. She's a hygienic person.

When she dried herself, she got drifted to sleep. She woke up when someone knocked her bedroom door loudly as if the door is like a drum set.

"KAIN NA DAW!" Said the voice outside her room, Ate niya.

Pagbaba niya papunta sa dining area, na-realize niya na gabi na pala.

"Anong oras na?" She asked while staring at the window.

"Booba! 10 pm na, tulog-mantika!" Her Ate joked and Ishtar just glared at her.

"7:16 na, anak." Her mother answered her and looks like she just been got home from work.

"Oh, napahaba tulog mo?" Her father asked while serving the food.

Ishtar just nodded in response.
3 hours pala akong natulog, her mind says.