Chapter Two

Here's another Chapter.

Hope you like it!

ENJOY!!!! :)

________________________________________________________________________________

School starts in a few weeks I was dreading it. The good thing is I get to show Joe around. I was excited. He asked me to go to the beach with him, and of course I can't say no to him so, I'm going with him, this should be fun. I walked over to his house since he lives next door.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep, you?" I asked.

"Of course." He said as we walked out the door to his car.

The beach was about twenty five minutes from my house. We drove in complete silence the whole way there. Once we pulled up to the beach we found a spot and parked. We got out and walked to a spot were there weren't much people. Joe took off his shirt, and he looked amazing. I took off my shirt and Shorts to revel my pink bikini.

Joe came up and picked me up and carried me into the water. The whole time he had a smirk on his face. Once he put me down I splashed him. He splashed back.

"You know sometimes I really hate you Joe Watkins!" I teased him.

"Really because it doesn't seem like it SundaeRose!" He came closer to me.

"Yes, really." I got out and ran where our towels were laying and layed down.

He layed beside me. "SundaeRose, I'm sorry."

I payed no attention to him. I closed my eyes, and he kissed me I of course kissed him back. He was such a good kisser.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"No, how can I be now." I said.

He smiled. "Come have fun in the water with me please." He begged.

"Fine!" I ran to the water.

We got in the water. He kissed me. Once we got in far enough he tried to untie my top. Thinking I wouldn't notice.

"Joe!" I screamed.

"What, I'm just playing!"

"Not here!" I said.

"Wait, really?"

"Maybe depends." I teased.

He smiled. I got out and went back to the lay down. Here comes Joe again to try and work his magic.

"SundaeRose, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He tried kissing me I turned my head.

"Nice try Joe Watkins."

"SundaeRose, please talk to me." He looked at me. "Please, Please, Plea-" I kissed him to shut him up.

"Just kiss me, it's better than talking." I smiled. He kissed me.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" He asked.

"And go where? We can't go to my house or your house unless you want to get caught!" I said.

"I've never been caught before." He said sounding flirty.

"Well then it's your choice." I told him

"We'll go to my house, if that's okay." He asked.

"Sure."

We left the beach to go back to his house. I had no clue what I got myself into, but there was no way I was going to get out nor was I going to try. Everything happens for a reason right?