I got to the door and flung it open. I held my breath instantly when I lay my eyes upon him.

Taehyung was right there, right infront of me. My eyes got teary. He's finally home.

Just when I was about to throw myself onto him for a hug, I realised his parents were standing behind him, scowling at me. I gulped, turning back my gaze to Taehyung.

I finally realised he didn't look too happy, and his eyes were definitely telling me he's broken.

"G-Good morning, come on in," I stepped aside to let the three of them in.

Taehyung looked away from me and went ahead into the house. My heart skipped a beat when his hand slightly brushed past against mine.

I had the urge to cling onto him. We were so close but somehow it felt like there was a huge distance between us.

I sighed. I looked like a big mess and was still confused at the situation. "Excuse me for a minute," I told them as they sat in the living room and I quickly went to wash myself up. My mind was thinking of all the negative things that his parents could be bringing up to me, and my hands instantly turned cold out of nervousness.

I returned to the living room and sat opposite them. The silence in the air was so dense that I was unable to make myself speak.

I stole a glance at Taehyung, but he was looking elsewhere but me.

"So," Mr Kim broke the silence, "Do you know why we're here?"

I pursed my lips and kept silent. I simply shrugged, looking away.

"I can't believe both of you deceived us," Mrs Kim folded her arms, staring at me intimidatingly, "I don't care Taehyung. Let's put an end to this, you divorce her, and get married to Soohyun."

"Why do you keep forcing me to marry Soohyun?" Taehyung asked his mother, his voice wasn't raised, but he surely was stern.

"Because Soohyun is the one for you! Why'd you marry someone you don't even love!" Mrs Kim yelled at him.

I gulped, suddenly feeling small.

Mr Kim decided to speak up, "Let's not argue anymore. I personally think we should just let them sign the divorce letters and settle this problem."

Mr Kim put some papers infront of me on the coffee table which I assumed to be the divorce letters, and my heart instantly dropped. I tried so hard to hold back my tears, biting my lower lip.

"I don't want to sign those," Taehyung said blatantly. My eyes darted up at him, feeling very sorry.

"Kim Taehyung, you've got to listen to me," Mrs Kim continued admonishing him.

"Eomma, I'm not a kid. I can make my own choices, and I've told you, I truly love Hyejin," Taehyung spoke up, and I melted. Our eyes met for awhile, before he looked away and stared up at his mother.

However at the same time it was driving me mad that the family was bickering all because of me.

"Kim Taehyung, you--"

"Eomma, please just stop all these nonsense."

"No, you have to marry Soohyun. You need to--"

"I'll sign the divorce letters," I interrupted them. Taehyung darted his eyes at me, not believing what I just said.

"Good, then this will end very quickly," Mrs Kim sounded relieved.

"But I'd appreciate it if you give me a little time to think about this," I requested politely.

Mr Kim sighed. "We'll be waiting at the car, Taehyung," he said, and left the house with his wife.

Taehyung stayed in his seat, while I went to close the door after his parents left. I went back to sit opposite him. I wanted to go up to him and hold him, but he didn't look too happy.

He stared at me, furrowing his eyebrows, "Why the hell did you agree to this?"

I felt a lump in my throat. "We can't do anything else, alright. Your parents seriously want you to marry Soohyun. So I guess, my journey in helping you, ends here."

I stooped over to grab the divorce letters from the coffee table with quivering hands. Everything will be alright, I thought to myself.

Just when I was grabbing the pen, Taehyung stood up, looking frustrated. He went over and snatched the papers from me, "Why are you being so selfish?"

I sighed, pushing myself off the couch and stood before him, "I've got no more strength to face anymore of this. So just, let's stop this."

Taehyung stared down into my eyes intently, then he tore the papers into pieces infront of my face, "Don't mess with me."

I gasped, "What are you doing?! We need to sign those!"

He tossed the pieces of paper onto the floor, then he unexpectedly grabbed my face, pressing his lips against mine. It was all too quick for me to react.

He kissed me fiercely at first, but suddenly got cautious and tentative that he somehow got a little more gentle. I simply shut my eyes to stop the flow of tears, kissing him back to tell him that I do still need him.

I gripped the sleeves of his shirt, then his hands moved down to around my waist, yanking me close to him. His body was getting hotter, when suddenly he broke the heated kiss.

I looked up to him, and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"I don't care if you're giving up on me," He spoke, "I'm gonna make sure you'll have to stay."

He pulled away from me, stomping off and went out of the house, leaving me speechless.

----------------------------------------------

A/N ;

DASHI RUN RUN RUN NAN MEOMCHULSUGA EOBSEO ;;

Yet another short update, I'm sorry. I wanna end this quickly and start on a new fanfic hooot which bangtan member will I be writing about next? :3

Do support bangtan's comeback and remember to always vote them on the upcoming music shows! See you guys soon on the next chapter and thanks for reading (: