o n e

I carefully crept along the forest path and admired the greenery for as long as I could before I heard rustling in the bushes next to me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head slowly to the noise. I saw an oldly familiar body shape and moved closer, removing the bush surrounding the animal I saw a dog.

It looked starving.

"Hey buddy!", I giggle as I slowly went to pet it. It growled almost instantly. "I not hurt you."

It eased up and I checked it's collar.

"Remy"

"Remy. Come.", I said patting my leg as it followed.

We came across this abandoned camp and I instantly ran to the card board boxes holding my screwdriver in my pocket so it didn't fall out. I stabbed a hole in the box and screamed when a mouse broke out the top of it.

I moved away from the table because obviously that was a warning nothing of interest was there.

I carefully opened the tent and kept a firm grip on my weapon. I was ready to stab something but nothing was there. When I say nothing I mean nothing, no food or water.

I let out an annoyed sigh and fall to the ground of exhaustion. I looked up at the sky and pulled my knees to my chest. I took a few deep breaths before pushing off one of my knees to stand up.

I walked over to the rv and examined the last box I could see.

"Dolls. No.", I mutter throwing a toy racecar, down breaking the top off.

I looked around for anything else that could have a spec of food when I saw a trashcan. Bugs were flying out of it and empty cans surrounded it.

I walked towards it and took a deep breath. I rolled up my sleeves before I looked away and began digging. Cans fell out causing me to jump each time.

When I pulled my hands out I saw I had a full can of some vegetable. I figured either somebody still lives here and used that as a hiding place or it's spoiled food.

At this moment I didn't care. I quickly stabbed three holes in the top and threw the lid into the trees. I heard Remy start whining as I took the first bite of food.

I reached down and fed him some when he suddenly knocked that out of my hands and went for the whole can. I felt my entire body starting to shake.

I went to grab the can from him as I felt his teeth sinking into my left arm. I began punching his mouth and his head but nothing worked. I finally built up the strength and kicked the animal off of me.

I looked down at my arm and heard the shakingness in my breath. I stood up the best I could and began limping away.

I fell into a rock and the last thing I saw was a monster slowly approaching me.

•Nicks POV• *SCREAMS BC I CAN*

Luke and I traveled around the forest trying our hardest to find this ring Rebecca lost since apparently "Alvin" gave it to her.

However I asked Alvin if he gave her a ring and his face was blank as a sheet of paper.

"Nick!", I heard Luke shout. I must of dozed off because he wasn't next to me anymore. Instead i saw him carrying what to me looked like a little girl.

"Shit man!", I gasped as we both ran in the direction of the cabin.

[TS]

We stopped by a rv/ambulance thing and set the small girl down inside of it.

I saw her shirt had blood on it and it was recent blood since It was dripping off.

"Oh my... fuck man! She's bit!", Luke blurts out. My face dropped as I saw her left arm gushing blood.

She suddenly shuffled awake.

I heard her mumble words that were in a different language as she say up. She grabbed her arm and then finally saw Luke and I.

"No. No no no no no.", she quickly said. "Please. Let go."

She flinched between words as me and Luke exchanged glances.

"What happened to your arm?", I ask crouching down to her level. She scoots farther back into the broken machine an I could hear her breathing heavily.

"We're going to ask you this one more time. What the fuck happened to your arm?", Luke says sternly not facing her. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

I sat on the edge of the car carefully as I watched her lips move but nothing came out.

"Dog.", she said clearly. Luke just scoffed and kicked a rather large rock.

We heard a loud smash and saw the girl passed out.