Day 3

Sofia's POV

Unti-unti kong iminulat ang aking mga mata. Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Pagmulat ko ay kisami ng kwarto namin ang nakita ko. Lumingon ako sa kanan ko at kaliwa pero mag-isa ako. Ano nga bang nanyari kanina? Shit.

Dinumog kami ng mga tao at- Si Weyn! Asan siya? Nagpapanic akong tumayo sa kwarto. My body hurts. I was going to open the door when somebody came up on the comfort room.

"MOM!" I almost shout when I saw my mother as she hugged me.

"Shhh.. It's okay now Sofia. Nobody will hurt you..." She said while cuddling me.

"What happened? Why do people did that on us? Why!?" I asked with confusions.

"Sofia, why are you so shock? It is pretty obvious that the people will act like that knowing that the superstar is in front of them.." 

"Mom, I honestly don't get you. What the hell is going on?" 

"Honey, you're married to the superstar." 

"Who?" I still don't get it.

"It is Weyn, your husband. His on big billboards , commercials and the front page of all the hottest bachelor's magazine well, not now, he is not a bachelor anymore because he is married so he will not be-" I interrupted her

"What do you mean? I'M MARRIED TO THE SUPERSTAR?!" Halos mapatid ang litid ko sa sigaw ko.

"Bakit ba parang hindi mo alam, You are a Fashion designer, Sofia. You should know who is in the peak nowadays!" 

"Mom! I studied in France! And I just came here for quite a year and all I did is to shop and make my own dress! I never watch movies or television because I'm too busy with myself, my gosh!" 

It is the truth. Bakit parang sobrang imposibleng hindi ko makilala ang Weyn na yan? As if the whole world needs to know him to survive? Hell no.