(A/N I LOVE MCR)

I went downstairs to be greeted by my parents

"Here goes nothing" I mutter to myself

"I am so sorry sweetie please I didn't know you finally found your mate" my mom despretly said once she saw me.

I let out a sigh

"I know it's ok I just needed space but I'm fine now. I think I'm going to have to ignore him for a while or at least until I feel like I can look at him without wanting to die" I told them honestly.

"OK sweetie I understand" my dad said from the background

I just nodded and decided to go shopping with Lee my friend since it's Sunday.

I had all ready called her and she texted me saying she was outside.

"I'm coming" I texted back

I said bye to my parents and got in my friends car

"Hey" Lee said

"Hey" I said back

I don't think Sean told her that I know she is also a werewolve. I'm planning to tell her now.

"Hey umm can you stop at the park, I need to tell you something" I told her with a serious face.

Lee noticed my seriousness and stopped at the park.

We climed off and went towards the empty swings

This park holds so many of my childhood memories

Flashback

About 9 years old

"No, no, please go away" I laugh as I ran towards the swings

"Get back here right this second, princess" Derek yelled as he ran after me.

"No. please. Derek. go. away." I laugh as he attacked me and started tickling me.

"What do you say" he asked

"I'm sorry I threw my icecream at your face" I pouted since I hated apologizing

He smirked and let me go. He held a hand for me to get up.

He looked in my eyes and hugged me very tightly

"You know I love you right, your the most special person to me, if I ever leave promise me you will not forget about me. I promise I will never forget you if we ever get separated" he told me with tears in his eyes

"Ofcourse, I will always think of you, your my teddy, but we will never be separated" I told him confused

He just nodded

"I'll see you later, princess" he said softly

"Bye teddy" I responded

With that he kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

... That was the last time I saw teddy...
That was his goodbye.

End of flashback

I snapped out of it when I see I'm sitting on the swing and Lee is looking at me curiously.

"Oh, sorry" I mumbled to her

After that I told her all about me knowing about the mafia my parents are in and that she and I are werewolves.

She looked shocked at first but then apologized.

We then left the park and was on our way to the mall.

All this time I felt a pair of eyes on me but I couldn't seem to put a finger on it . I thought it was my mate which by the way I don't even know his name but that would just be insane.

Dereks P.O.V

I saw her in the park with her friend, named Lee.

It's funny I remember this park like it was yesterday.

So many memories. I miss her, but I have a mate that has my heart now. They both have the same name but they can't be the same person. I love her it's just she needs time to love me.

Problem is I need her, now. I'm on my way to the mall right behind her to kidnap her.

... I'm going to kidnap my mate.

_______________________________________

A/N 1166 words. Yayyy. I'm writing longer chapters, for now. Watch me write an 100 word chapter next time.
I hope you like it.