That Girl Will Kiss Me!

Nitori stared up at Rin with complete terror. Rin had his arms crossed and wore a frown, this didn't help Nitori at all.

"Why were you watching me?" Rin growled.

Nitori bowed down. "I'm so sorry, Rin-Senpai!"

Rin's scowl grew. "That doesn't answer my question. Why were you watching me?"

Nitori regained posture and took a deep breath. "Your Father wanted me to find you and take you home!"

Rin sighed in annoyance. "I'm not going home. Not just yet."

Nitori gasped. "But Rin! He's your Father and the king, you can't disobey his orders!"

"I don't care, I'm in the middle of something important."

"What's more important than not following your Father's orders?!" Nitori asked.

Rin stared at Nitori for a second before motioning him to follow him.

"Follow me" Rin simply told Nitori.

Following Rin, both mermen went swimming towards the beach. Rin went behind a rock that stretched all the way out of the water. They resurfaced and Rin looked behind the rock in a sneaky way.

"Come take a look" Rin told Nitori.

Nitori looked behind the rock and Rin pointed at a girl that was staring out at the sea.

"Isn't that that girl you were with?" He asked.

Rin sighed. "Yeah, isn't she the most beautiful creature you've ever seen?"

Nitori gave Rin a WTF look. "Rin...you never talk like that. Never."

Rin ignored Nitori's comment. "Right now we're on a date."

Nitori's eyes widened. "But she's a hu-"

"I know she's a human!!!" Rin yelled.

"You can't date a human!" Nitori informed Rin. "Your Father's going to be furious!"

"I don't care! This girl is probably the best girl I've ever met! Even if she is human!" Rin argued.

"Rin, you have to leave, the King's orders!"

"No!" Rin yelled. "that girl is amazing and I'm not leaving until I get her to kiss me!"

"...huh?" Nitori raised an eyebrow. What Rin just said was so sudden and random it just confused him.

"I've been giving her kisses all day, and she hasn't given me one yet!"

"So why not just ask her to kiss you?" Nitori asked.

"Because that's too direct!" Rin said. "I want her to kiss me without my guidance!"

"Seriously Rin?"

"Yes!"

Nitori sighed. "If I help you get that girl to kiss you, will you come home?"

Rin looked at Nitori with suspicion. It would be nice to have his help, it might actually work. Rin raised his hand and smirked.

"Deal."

The two mermen shook on it and pledged that you would kiss Rin by the end of the day.