Fiveeee

Picture at top of Amanda

---------------------------------------

Connor's P.O.V

Wow.....Troye is hot

Well I mean I have bullied him for years and all but still, he is hot!

I never meant to bully him or anything, he was the best friend anyone could have, but that one day....

Flashback****

"Hey Connor buddy, what's up." Said Parker.

Parker never talks to me he is always with his popular football friends and all.

"Hi" I say weakly.

"Ash bud don't be scared, I just want to ask you to join us to a party." He said referring to him and his friends.

"No thanks I'm good" I reply. I never go to parties.

"Well it's your loss then. Bye"

And he leaves

-------1 hour later---------

I was on my way to fourth period when something pulls me into the janitors closet. Any guesses?

It was Parker and his gang.

All I remember is them putting a needle in me and then I blacked out. They drugged me.

I didn't bully Troye that first day out of hate, but out of force.

After that I continued to bully him because Parker threatened me if I didn't he would make my life even more miserable.

-------end of flashback--------

I never wanted to hurt Troye, I loved him like a best friend. But life isn't all just happy endings is it?

A/N

Hey you all! I need something to call all of you as a group, any suggestions cuz I have nothing?

I know I know this was supposed to be out on Saturday :(

IM SORRY I GOT OVER EXCITED!

But at least it's out early not late.

Ok now, I will update next on Saturday, but no promises about it not coming out early hehe.

GOODBYE ____________
Enter name here