20 Pasta vs Pizza

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened in horror when I saw a car coming towards us, I could no longer hold in my scream. THIS IS IT! I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY ITALIAN AND HIS GRUMPY BROTHER!    

I closed my eyes, waiting to feel the crash of the car, but I didn't feel anything, instead, I heard the honking of the car in front of us and felt Feli's car swerve. 

I opened my eyes again to see that we were still driving at break-neck speed, but on the right side of the road again. My heart fluttered with joy. I'M ALIVE! WE DIDN'T DIE!

"Wooooo! Yeah!" You call out in happiness. You start to laugh as the feeling of adrenaline rushes through your body. With the wind rushing past your face you laugh more and started to think of it as a ride at the carnival. You have a huge smile on your face as you wiz past some cars and buildings. This is actually kind of fun...

After about an hour of riding in the car, which felt like 10 minutes, Feli pulls into a driveway. You lunge out of the car and bend down to hold onto your knees for support, once you were on the ground. You take a couple of deep breaths with some laughs in between. After that you stand up straight with a huge smile spread across your face.

"How fast were we going?!" You ask. You may have a smile on your face, but it was only there because you were finally on the safe, sweet ground again, otherwise, you would have wide eyes and a look of horror on your face. He smiled happily and placed his hand on his chin, as if to recall the memory.

"Hmmm. I'd say about-a only 220. Why?" He asked. I gave a shocked look.

"ONLY 220?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah! I mean-a this car goes up-a to 350. So I'd say I was-a going normal speed." He said. I nearly fainted. Reminder, never ask Feli to take me anywhere fast.

"What's up with-a her?" Romano asked. Feli just shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Oh! We should-a give her a tour of Italy!" He said with excitement. I looked up with confusion. Did he say Italy? Are we in Italy? If that's the case... Where do I live now? I've never been to Europe before... (If you do, just try to go along with it!) 

I looked around to see the sun was shining brightly and you could hear the faint sound of singing? Is someone singing?  Romano let out a sigh and crossed his arms.

"For-a once I think that's a good idea." He said. He scowled at the end as if saying 'But this doesn't that I think your smart or anything'. I smirked to myself when I saw that. What a tsundere... Feli cheered and grabbed my arm.

"Come on bella! I get to-a show you our country!" He said while running with me to who-knows-where.

I smiled and laughed a little bit and followed the perky Italian. Romano must of not been paying attention to us because he suddenly called us out.

"H-hey! Where the hell do you-a think you're going! Wait up you bastards!" He said while running to catch up to us. It took no time at all before he was suddenly at my side.

We walked down the beautiful street with people walking past us, some playing guitars and singing, and children laughing and running past us. I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful country. This is only one street! I can't imagine what the whole country is like!

There was some stands with people selling fruits, vegetables, and most importantly, tomatoes. We continued walking around the city with Feli and Romano talking about some of their history and naming off a couple of buildings and an occasional argue from the two about which way they should walk to next. Good thing you were there to decide for them, meaning that you just pointed out that we could always come back to that spot next.