Part 4

ELENA POV

The sun had started to go down and I knew that it would happen soon. I already could feel the need to change and run through the woods. But I knew that it wasn't something that I wanted. All I had done since I woke up in the hospital was cry, but as soon as I saw Klaus I felt relieved and I don't know. Klaus has done nothing but caused me pain, then when I saw him I smiled like he relaxed me but as soon as I started to relieve the night that I triggered the curse, I couldn't even say the words I needed to get out of here and just ran until I couldn't any more.

I sat as the sun started to go down, I knew that it wouldn't be long now and I wanted to be away from my friends when it happened, but of course they wouldn't let that happen.

"Elena?" it was Tyler

"Elena I did to take you back" I still wouldn't look at him, I knew he was right but I felt drawn to the woods and I didn't want to leave.

"Elena please, if you come with me then we can make sure that you and no one will get hurt"

Tyler had been amazing since he had learned that I had triggered the curse, when I wouldn't listen to the others they would shout at me but he would calmly talk to me and make me see the sense in any situation.

I stood up and started to walk back towards the house, Tyler walked beside me. I unconsciously grabbed his hand and was glad when I did. Since it happened I hadn't let anyone comfort me, but my hand in his helped me to understand that even if the others don't understand me then Tyler would.

When we finally got back to house only Bonnie and Elijah were left, when they finally realised I was in the room they had told me that everyone had gone after Katherine and Tyler was to help me get the Lockwood cellar to tie me up.

"Ready to go" Tyler looked at me and sensed my nervousness

"I will me with you the whole time"

"Thank you Tyler"