Chapter 1

Ok, I'm going to try my best but I'm not that good at writing books. I will be basing this after the books, but if I accidentally put in something from the movies, please let me know so I can fix it. Also, the chapter mostly won't be that long, but I'll do my best. I look forward to seeing what you guys think!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sole POV

I sat at the Hufflepuff table and mindlessly watched the first years. Then I saw a flash of blond hair and turned my head slowly. Standing not two feet away was the prettiest girl I have ever seen. I watched her closely as she went to get sorted. Please get Hufflepuff I thought as the students were called, one by one. I barely noticed when Colin Crevry was sorted into Gryffindor. I clapped slightly whenever a first year was sorted into Hufflepuff, but didn't take my eyes of the girl.

When Professor McGonagall called "Luna Lovegood", and the girl I have been watching stepped up, I blinked twice. She's the daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood!? I almost shout, but know its true when I see a copy of the Quibbler hidden under her arm. I prayed even more for her to Hufflepuff, and my heart sank when the sorting hat announced "Ravenclaw!"

I sulked for the rest of the sorting, not even clapping when we got another Hufflepuff. Then Dumbledore stood up, and I managed to lift my head meekly. "As a reminder, the forbidden forest is out of grounds, and if anyone is caught in there, they will be punished"he says, and I sigh. "As you must all be hungry, let the feast begin!" he declares, and food appears in front of us.

I ate numbly, and glanced over at the Ravenclaw table to see Luna reading the Quibbler upside down. I reached into the pocket of my robe and pulled out the latest copy and started reading. I soon reached a page that looked weird, and guessed this was where Luna was reading. Placing the magazine back in my pocket, I pulled out my wand and snorted. Thanks dad, now I'm in another year with a wand that doesn't listen to me properly.

As the headmaster stands again, I stifle a yawn. "Prefects, lead the first years to you're common rooms"he says, and with a sigh I stand up. Taking one last look at Luna, I followed the first years. I trip on my too long robes and curse in Italian "merda!" I bend down to retrieve my wand, and standing up I see Luna watching me curiously. I flash her a small smile before heading for me common room by the kitchens.