"I'm worried she'll never get better"

"She will. Because we'll be right next to her to pick her up if she falls" Louis said confidently.

My heart swelled but that feeling quickly subsided as I heard Liam say Elliot's name from downstairs. I frowned, quickly fried off and changed and walked downstairs like Liam had told me to do when I was finished in the shower.

"This is unbelievable" Liam said. "I can't believe it, Zoe's going to be so relieved"

Liam hung up the phone and looked up to see me with a massive smile on his face.

"What am I going to be relieved about?" I asked.

"Elliot's alive, the doctors brought him back to life" Liam beamed.

"It's not funny to make jokes like that" I grumbled, shuffling around the kitchen to make myself a drink.

"But Zoe I'm not joking. The doctor said he's conscious and breathing well"

"What?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"The doctors used a defibrillator to make his heart start working again. They worked all night to keep him alive" Liam explained and a smile started coming onto my face.

"Can we go and see him?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I was going to suggest" Liam said. "Shall we bring the boys as well?"

"Yes! They need to meet him!" I said.

"Okay. BOYS WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! ELLIOT'S ALIVE" Liam screamed up the stairs.

Niall was the first one to come downstairs. Well he didn't just walk downstairs he pretty much fell but it was cute to see how shocked and surprised he was.

"You what?" He asked.

"I'll explain on the way" Liam said. "Just get in the car while I round up the others"

Niall and I headed out to the car and sat in the back together. I still had a big smile on my face and so did Niall but I could see the hurt look in his eyes when he looked at me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier Niall" I said sadly. "I was just so upset and felt so empty. That wasn't a reason to be rude to you though and I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, I can't say I know how you must have felt but if you feel that way again you can just talk to me. Talk to me and I will listen" he said and grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly. "I'm so please that Elliot's okay though, I'll get to meet the person who brought you back to us and saved your life twice"

"Twice?" I asked.

"Well he took that bullet for you. But he also got you out of that house. I reckon if you had stayed in that house any longer your father would have got to you" he said.

"I never thought of that" I said.

"Well you better thank him for it then" he chuckled.

"I definitely will"

It only took a few more seconds for the other boys to arrive and get into the car and then we were off. I fidgeted impatiently in my seat, waiting for the hospital to come into view.

"There! There it is pull in here" I called to Liam when we approached the entrance to the car park.

"I have been to the hospital before Zo" he laughed.

I shook my head and as soon as he parked the car I climbed over into the middle seats and pretty much threw myself out of the car.

"Have you got a death wish?" Harry asked, quickly climbing out after me.

"No I want to see Elliot" I said, grabbing him by the elbow and pulling him into the hospital.

We found out Elliot's room number and I made all the boys run so we would get there sooner. The doctor was just coming out of Elliot's room and we walked up to it.

"Are you the doctor who saved him?" I asked and the doctor nodded proudly. "Thankyou"

And even though he was a complete stranger I hugged him around the waist.

"You're welcome" he patted my back and I pulled away from the hug.

I smiled gratefully at him again and he motioned for us to go into Elliot's room. I didn't argue and opened the door, walking straight in.

Elliot was sat up in bed and still had a bandage with a drip but overall looked so much better. He smiled when he saw me.

"You know there's this amazing thing called knocking" he joked.

"Knockings for losers" I sassed walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "You have no idea how scared I was for you. Do you know how sad I felt when I thought you'd gone"

"No but I can guess" he said.

"How can you guess?" I asked.

"Because that's how I felt when I thought I was going to lose you went back to live with your brothers" he admitted.

"That sad?"

"That sad" he nodded.

Someone coughed and I looked behind me to see all the boys standing around awkwardly.

"Oh sorry. Boys this is Elliot" I said. "Elliot this is Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn" I pointed to each boy.

"Nice to meet you" Elliot shook each boys hand politely.

"You're the one who saved our sister mate, I'm pretty sure we're happier to see you" Harry chuckled.

Elliot laughed and they started talking and talking and talking. It was hard for me to join in with most of the conversations but every now and again the boys would bring up something embarrassing that involved me, other than that I pretty much sat in a chair listening to them for two hours.

Eventually visiting time was over and the boys shook hands with Elliot again and I hugged him tightly.

"Stay alive please" I begged.

"Don't worry I will" he chuckled.

"So do you know when you're getting out of the hospital?" Liam asked.

"In about a week I think. Why?" Elliot asked confused.

"So that we can prepare for you to come and stay with us" Liam explained.

"You mean I can still stay with you" Elliot beamed.

"No we're going to send you all the way back to Italy" Louis said sarcastically. "Of course you're still staying with us"

"Thank you so much!" Elliot said gratefully.

"No problem" the boys said.

We left shortly and on the drive home I remembered that Liam had wanted to talk to me about something.

"Hey Liam you said you all needed to talk to me about something" I said.

"Oh yeah. Zoe, the boys and I have decided that we are all going to live together again" Liam said and I smiled even wider than I already was.

A/N- remember to give your ideas. I only want small things that could happen though that could happen in one chapter if that's cool. 8 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?