We won't die for nothing

Start from the beginning

Legolas' POV

I went to the high tower and found Aragorn and Gimli there. They were looking at Ella and Eowyn outside the gate joy riding with their horses. Dear Elbereth, Ella was beautiful it just tore me apart when she said she can't do this.

"Ella, is one of a kind my dear elfling." Gimli said. I didn't look at him I just continued looking at Ella and Eowyn. 

"Ella... is the chosen one. I believe her faith can be change." I said. I heard Aragorn sighed and said "It has been told that no chosen one has survived their destiny. I dare not say but soon Ella will only be a star in the sky along with the other chosen ones." My heart just got heavier. I can't live without Ella, I want to know more about her. I want her to be with me forever, I would even cross to her world to be with her. I wish she wouldn't die in the end.

Ella's POV

I was having so much fun with Eowyn until we both stopped and started lying down on the grass. We were out of breath and we just kept laughing. "I never had this much fun in a long time." I said 

"Me too, Ella?" she asked which caught my full attention since she never calls me by my name.

"I need your help." she said. 

"What in Valar's name are you asking about?" I asked through giggles. 

"I want to fight in the battle of Gondor, but I can't go since I am a woman. I need your help." she said seriously while sitting up. I slowly sat up and said "You know what will happen in the end?" 

"Why yes I do, I shall take the risk" she said. 

"I'm sorry Eowyn that is something I can't help you with but I shall try." I said as I put a hand over her hand. We both smiled at each other.

"The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit!" we heard Aragorn shout in the distant, Eowyn and I looked hard at each other and we mounted our horses and galloped towards the building.

***

"The beacons of Minas Tirith! The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid!" Aragorn shouted as he stopped running in front of Theoden. Theoden slowly looked around the room, looking at everyone before thinking about what to do.

"And Rohan will answer... muster the Rohirrim." Theoden said quickly to Eomer. Eomer slowly bowed his head before leaving the main hall. Eowyn and I both smiled at each other until Aragorn came up to us and said "Ella! Eowyn! We need you at camp but you both shall not enter war." 

"What? Aragorn I am the chosen one I can help!" I protested. 

"That's why you should stay behind, you aren't needed." he said, "and that's final."

Aragorn walked away from us. I grabbed Eowyn by that hand and said "Come Eowyn! We have to get ready for war." I could see Eowyn smile before we climbed the stairs.

***

(At camp) Eowyn and I were helping Merry and some other soldiers. Eowyn and I were telling jokes and laughing. Eowyn suddenly stopped laughing and walked away and I was confused so I called out "Eowyn.. where are--" But I was cut off by someone saying "Ella." I turned around and saw Legolas standing right in front of me, that explains why.

"I hope I could have a minute with you before night falls and by sunrise I'll be gone." he said.

"Yeah, sure Legolas. You have my full attention." I said and I self-consciously face palm myself for saying something so stupid.

"I know you don't feel the same way that I do." he said but I stayed quiet but on the inside I was shouting I LOVE YOU. "But if anything happens to me I want to give you something." he said as he grabbed my arm and put something on it,

(Displayed above)

(Except just imagine there's another charm on it, it's a heart)

"Oh my..." I said. 

"I forged it myself, each symbol represents a kingdom in Middle-Earth." he said. 

"What does the heart stand for?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and said "My love."

WHY DID I ASK THAT! 

"Thank you Legolas." I said trying my best to hide the tears. 

"You're Welcome Ella." he said. He took one look at the Bracelet he gave me and then he looked at me and walked away. I just mentally slapped myself for not kissing him or spill out my feelings but everything with him was just risky.

Night soon came, me, Eowyn, and Merry were in our tent figuring on what to wear to battle tomorrow. Eowyn and Merry were wearing Rohan Armor but I had to be different,

Which I wore Green vest with white long sleeve and it had it's brown arm Armour with brown leggings and black light Armour boots.

I hold Merry's and Eowyn's hand and said "We all might die in this war... but we will not die for nothing. we shall die for Middle-earth and for the ones we love." We all smiled at each other and we all fell asleep.